Agniveer Indian Navy 2023 ( vacancy, total seat, physical criteria, important dates, benefits, beneficiaries, application form, registration, eligibility criteria, list, status, official website, portal, documents, helpline number, last date, how to apply, application fee, age limit, salary)
Indian Navy brings in new opportunities for young talents in India who are interested in joining the Navy. The Agneepath scheme is only available for a few days, and youths can register through it if they want to be part of the Indian Navy. The candidates would be Agniveer Navy, and they would be employed for four years. After this, only 25% of them will be chosen. The online registration for Agniveer Navy is up, and the interested candidate has to go through the official portal.
Table of Contents
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the scheme
|Indian Air Force
|Number of posts
|Mode of application
|Starting date for application
|15th July 2022
|Last, for applying online
|22nd July 2022
|Status of online application
|Yet to be updated online
Agneepath Yojana Important Dates
- 14th June 2022 – The scheme initiative came into being on
- 25th June – The notification for the Indian Navy came
- 15th July 2022 – Online Application for Indian Navy Agniveer will be available online
- 22nd July – Last date for applying online
- October 2022 – Agniveer exam and physical date
- November 2022 – Medical joining and enrolment
- December 2022 – Training for Agniveers
Indian Navy Category of Vacancy
- General TBA
- OBC TBA
- EWS TBA
- Total TBA
- SC TBA
- ST TBA
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti Highlighting Features
- Aim of Agneepath scheme – The main idea of the scheme is to focus on the country’s development and integration in the best way possible
- Equal Opportunities for all – Young people, including women belonging from all backgrounds, are eligible to register for the scheme as it is the only way of army recruitment
- Recruitment process – The board will carry out a process per requirements, and the interested candidates have to keep an eye on the official portal
- Number of posts open – There are a total of 2800 openings, of which 560 are for women belonging to each state
- Registration of Agniveers – Th Agniveers will be registered under the Indian Navy as per the Navy Act of 1957. Each one will have a unique rank within the Navy
- Tenure of service – The Agniveers would be selected for four years, after which only the brightest ones would be chosen, and it would be only 25% of the total. The ones not chosen after four years will be given new certifications and abilities to continue with higher education. They may also be recruited for private company jobs.
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti Benefits
- Agniveer Navy will supply the package for the first year, and it will be rupees 4.76 lakhs for help
- Upon completion of service tenure, Agniveers will get a one-time Seva Nidhi package from the government that includes a monthly contribution. It should be summed up together with a government contribution of 10 lakhs.
- During the service tenure, the Agniveer Navy persons will get non-contributory insurance coverage of rupees 48 lakhs
- Along with 48 lakhs, the family of the candidate will get rupees 44 lakhs when service-related death happens
- As disabled compensation, Agniveers will get one-time ex-gratia of either rupees 44 or 25 or 15 lakhs as per the degree of disability
- After completion of four years, Agniveer navy would get rupees 11.71 lakhs which would be tax-free
- The Agniveer Navy will get rupees 30,000 in the first year with an increase of 10% that would amount to rupees 33000, and it will be like rupees 36500 for the third year. The fourth year should sum up for rupees 40000
- If Agniveer doesn’t get picked during its four-year service, such candidates can continue higher studies or may be picked up by private companies for future opportunities
- Payments will be made for the ones who are at risk or are suffering, having travel and clothing problems during service period
Indian Navy Agniveer Bharti Important Facts
- Service tenure – The Agniveers are allowed for four years under the Indian Navy as per the Navy Act of 1957
- Leave allowance – A candidate will get 30 days of annual leave
- Marital status – Unmarried individuals are allowed. But if they are found to be married or marry during their training, they may be suspended from the Navy.However, the general Agniveers cannot deny taking their responsibilities and coming out of them before the contract ends.
- Pregnancy – Any female candidate who is pregnant isn’t allowed to be part of the Indian Navy
- Official portal – One can find height details and tattoo details on the official portal at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before they apply for the posts
- Unsuitable Agniveers – Any Agniveer can be sent home, considered as ‘unsuitable,’ if they refuse to maintain their conduct during the tenure of 4 fours.
Agniveer Navy Eligibility Criteria
- Educational details –Candidate should pass 10+2 test with physics and maths and at least one from the subjects like – Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the school education that government has accepted as per Ministry of Education
- Age limit – The age limit to apply as Agniveer Vayu should be between 17.5 to 23
- Natives of the country – As the scheme has been launched for the Indian Navy, only the natives of the state are eligible to register
- Required Height – The minimum height requirement is 157 cm for males and 152 cm for females.
- Physical standards – Candidates should qualify in physical fitness, a mandatory selection point.
PFT standards should be:
|06 min 30 seconds
Agniveer Navy Essential Documents
- Identification proof – As identification, a candidate should furnish the correct voter ID card, Aadhar card, or equivalent. It has to be thoroughly checked by higher authorities to consider a candidate eligible for the Indian Navy
- Education certificates – Candidates should furnish correct mark sheets, domicile certificates, and certificates concerning diplomas and skills to justify their eligibility for the post
- NCC certificate – An interested candidate has to provide a suitable NCC certificate at the time of registering for the position under the Indian Navy
Agniveer Navy Online Application Details
Candidates can submit for the Agniveer Navy position via its online mode. One can register the application between the 15th to 22ndof July. The steps for online registration are as follows:
- You have to go through the official portal at joinindiannavy.gov.in using a computer or mobile
- As the homepage shows up, you have to click on the job notification under Indian Navy Agniveer
- If a candidate is eligible, they have to click on the Indian Agniveer Volunteer online application
- Attach the required documents with the application to be scrutinized by higher authorities
- You have to pay the application cost online
- This completes the online submission, and you can save the form for future use
- Once you have applied to common service centers, it will charge something around rupees 60 + GST
Q : How many posts are available for the Indian Navy under the scheme?
Ans : 2800
Q : What is the span for registering for the scheme?
Ans : 15th July to 22nd July
Q : What is the official portal of the scheme?
Ans : joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q : Which field of candidates is to be included under this scheme of employment?
Ans : Indian Air Force
Q : How much insurance coverage would be offered for the Agniveers?
Ans : The government will offer insurance of rupees 48 lakhs along with rupees 44 lakhs in case of any service-related death
Q : What is the minimum height standard eligibility for the candidates?
Ans : Female – 152 cm; Male – 157cm
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment
- Agniveer Air Force Recruitment
- Agneepath Recruitment
- Mahajob Portal Registration