AP New Ration Card List 2023 (Check Status Enquiry, Search Beneficiary List by Name/Aadhaar Number, Download Print RC, Check Transaction History/Application, Apply New Ration Card Online, Eligibility, Documents, Application Form, Fees, Toll Free number @epdsap.ap.gov.in)
It is the responsibility of the state government to ensure that the common and financial weak individuals get food grains at subsidized rates. The Andhra Pradesh government has recently launched a special portal for assisting those who desire to apply for new ration card or check the status of the enrollments. The Andhra Pradesh authority has uploaded the Janmabhoomi Ration Card List 2020 on the official portal. Apart from this, applicants will be able to access the digitized registration form from the portals. If you want more information about this scheme, then read this article.
Table of Contents
AP New Ration Card List
|Name of the scheme
|AP New Ration Card List
|New ration card applicants, checking status and application form download
|Consumer Affairs & Food Supplies Department in Andhra Pradesh
|040-23494808 or 040-23494822
|Toll free number
Click Here to check list of YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
How to obtain the ration card application form?
The Andhra Pradesh government wants to make the application process easy for the interested candidates. So, the digitized registration form is available on the official portal. To acquire this form, the candidate needs to click on the AP New Ration Card Official Portal. The link will enable the candidate to land on the page that has the enrollment form. The person can initiate the process to download the form with the click on a button.
How to gather Ration Card details via the portal?
The Chief Minister has highlighted that the applicants will be able to log in on the portal, and search for their ration card details. There are two ways of initiating this search. The first method requires the Aadhar Card number, while the second mode is by using the name of the applicant. Here is a detailed and step-by-step guide to obtain the ration card details:
- Generate Ration Card Details with Aadhar Number
- The interested applicant will have to click on the link epdsap.ap.gov.in. It will give the candidate access to the official website.
- The applicant will find a tab on the home page that is marked as “Public Reports.”
- When he/she clicks on this tab, the candidate will get access to other options. One of these is marked as “Ration Card Report (NFSA)”
- When the person clicks on this option, the applicant will obtain access to the district wise ration card details, maintained by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- On the new page, the applicant must select the name of the district. Then he/she must mention the name of the office. It will give the applicant access to the NFSA FP Shop Level Report.
- After this, the candidate will have to mention the AAY Cards code and the Priority Household Cards number.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the complete list of beneficiaries, with the Aadhar Code, name of the applicant, UDI number, gender and type of ration card.
Click Here to apply for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme AP [JVD]
Generate Ration Card Details with Applicant Name
- If a candidate desires to gather ration card details with the name, then he/she needs to click on the official link.
- The main page of the website has a tab that says “Public Reports.”
- When the applicant clicks on this tab, then he/she will get different links. The applicant must click on the option “Ration Card Report (NFSA).”
- After this, the candidate needs to mention the name of the district, name of the Ration Card Office in the district, and FPS Shop Number in the respective columns.
- Once the details have been entered, the portal will bring up the list of people, who have their ration cards.
- In this list, the applicant can search with his/her name. The list also highlights the name of the senior most member of the household, ration card number, and ration card type.
- If the person has the ration card, then he/she will be able to obtain ration, fuel and other essential commodities, at subsidized rates. Apart from this, the applicants will be able to attain the perks of the state and central sponsored scheme.
How to check the status of ration card application and download mode?
It is not possible for the residents of the state to go to the respective government offices to get ration card details, during the lockdown. So, the applicant can log in on the official portal and enquire as per his/her requirements.
Click Here to Apply for YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
How to check the status of the ration card?
- If a candidate wants to enquire about the current status of the ration card application, he/she must log in on.
- After this, the candidate must click on the link that is marked as “Search Ration Card Option.”
- There is a particular field that is marked as “Search Ration Card.” The applicant must type in the ration card number in this field.
- Then the person must click on the option that says “Ration Card Details.”
- As soon as the applicant clicks on this link, the site will bring up the current status of the ration card.
How to apply and gather transaction history?
- The applicant must click on the official link to gain access to the authorized portal.
- To acquire transaction details of the ration card, the candidate must click on “Transaction History” option.
- If the applicant wants information about the number of members in a family, then he/she can obtain the details by selecting the option “Application Search.”
How to download and print the ration card?
- For downloading or printing the ration card, the candidate must click on the link epdsap.ap.gov.in.
- The option, marked as “Print Ration Card” will help the candidate to accomplish the task.
- When the ration card has been issued, the applicant can click on the option that is marked as “Download.”
- It will download the digitized ration card, and save it in the desktop. Afterwards, the applicant can generate a print out of this digitized document easily.
Click here to check status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
What is the application fee for ration card registration?
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has mentioned that the state government will not charge any person for applying for a new ration card. When the applicant approaches the respective officer to get the ration card certificate, he/she must pay Rs. 5.
How much time is required for issuance of the ration card?
The government officials have mentioned that the issuance of the ration card will take a maximum of 15 days. The time will be counted from the day the person submits the application. However, the state government may take around 30 days to complete the verification process in some cases.
How to link the ration card with Aadhar card?
There are no extra points for guessing that the applicant needs to link the Aadhar card and the new ration card. This task can be completed through the same official portal. In this case, the applicant can initiate the linking process by clicking on the option “Link to UID.”
Eligibility for applicants
- Residential criterion – If any person wants to get a new ration card, then it is mandatory for the applicant to be legal and permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must not possess ration cards – Only those residents will be allowed to register for the new ration card, which do not have access to an authorized ration card.
- For married couples – newly married couples, in this area, will be allowed to apply for a new ration card.
- Temporary ration card holders – The state guidelines highlight that an individual who has a temporary ration card, that has already expired or will expire soon, can apply for the new ration card via the online site.
Click Here to apply for YSR Auto Taxi Driver Scheme
Documents necessary for application
- Scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Scanned copies of voter card and driving license
- Scanned copy of age proof
- Softcopy of the income certificate
- E-mail ID or mobile number
- Applicant’s passport sized snap
- Scanned copy of the bank passbook
- Recent electricity bills
- Official tenancy documents
- Self-declaration made by the applicant
- Official document issued by Panchayat Pradhan or Ward Councilor
- Details of the LPG gas connection
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has announced that the state government will ensure financial and food securities, during the lockdown. Apart from this, the ration cards assist the state government to keep tab on the BPL, EWS, APL and general candidates. These details assist in the development of welfare scheme. Whether it is to enroll for a new ration card, or to search for the name on the AP Ration Card New List 2019-2020, applicants can log in on the website today.
Other links –