Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023, Apply Online, Status, Information, App Download, Labour Card, Registration, Login, Benefit, Official Website
Government in India launches various schemes in order to benefit the citizens of the country. The state governments also come up with various schemes to benefit the citizens of the states. This article will talk about a scheme which will benefit the pregnant women and lactating mothers of Telangana state. The Telangana government has launched a scheme named Arogya Lakshmi Scheme. The scheme will provide one full meal to the pregnant and lactating women of the state. The meal will be provided at the Anganwadi centres. Through this article, we will provide you with all the details regarding the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
Table of Contents
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
|Citizens of Telangana (pregnant and lactating women)
|Mode of Application
What is Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme is a scheme launched by the Telangana government to provide one full meal to the pregnant and lactating women of the state. The meal will be provided to the pregnant and lactating women at the Anganwadi centres.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility
In order to avail the benefits from Arogya Lakshmi Scheme, the applicants must follow the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- The applicant must be pregnant or a lactating mother
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Benefits /Features
- The scheme was launched on 1st January, 2013
- The Scheme provides one complete meal to the pregnant and lactating women
- The meal to the pregnant and lactating women is provided at the Anganwadi centre along with folic acid and iron tablets
- Spot feeding is incorporated through the scheme
- The Scheme will be implemented via 4076 mini anganwadi centres and 31897 main Anganwadi centres
- The scheme will prevent the problem of malnutrition among pregnant and lactating women
- Under the scheme, the mortality rate of children under 6 years and infants will be prevented
- The scheme will organise a full meal Committee to implement
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Meals
- One complete meal will include Dal, Rice along with leafy vegetable/sambar and vegetables for a minimum 25 days.
- For 30 days in a month, boiled eggs and 200ml of milk will be provided.
- The meals will meet the daily calorie demand of upto 40-45%
- It will also meet 40-45% of protein requirements.
- It will provide 16 eggs per month to the children between the age of 7 months to 3 years.
- 30 eggs will be provided to the children between the age 3-6 years per month
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Documents
To avail the benefits from the scheme, the applicants must have the following documents:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Official Website
In order to avail the benefits of the scheme online, the applicants must know the correct website. The official website for online application is as follows: Click here
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Apply
- The applicant should first go to the official website of the government of Telangana, Department of women development and child welfare.
- Going to the official website will navigate the applicant to the homepage of the website.
- The applicant must now click on ‘apply’ under the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
- Clicking on the Apply option will open the application form on the applicant’s screen.
- Now, the applicant must enter all the required details being asked in the application form.
- The next step would be uploading all the necessary documents.
- After completing all the above steps, the applicant must click on the ‘submit’ button now.
- Following all the above steps will successfully complete the online application procedure for the scheme.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Offline Apply Through Anganwadi Centers
- The applicant must visit their nearest Anganwadi centre.
- The employee at the centre will provide the applicant with an application form
- The Applicant must attach all the required documents to the application form.
- After filling the application form and attaching the required documents, the applicant must submit the form at the Anganwadi centre.
- This will complete the application process in an offline way.
Q : Is the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme only applicable for Telangana state?
Ans : Yes.
Q : Will the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme provide benefits to pregnant women?
Ans : Yes
Q : Will the Arogya Lakshmi Scheme provide benefits to the lactating mothers?
Ans : Yes.
Q : Will the scheme provide one full meal to the beneficiaries?
Ans : Yes.
Other Links –
- Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana
- Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
- Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme