Delhi Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme 2023 (Official Website, how to apply, List Documents, Eligibility criteria, Toll free helpline Number, Last Date, Application form)
Off late the Delhi government has come up with Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme at the areas where Anganwadi works the best. Delhi government wants to empower the women of the state and wants to make them a part of larger economy of the state. The scheme was launched right after the state budget assembly. The scheme was launched on 8th March. 2021 and here in this article we are going to talk about the scheme in detail.
Table of Contents
Delhi Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme Laucnhed Details
|Name of the scheme
|Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme
|Date of launch
|8th March. 2021
|Women of the state
|Toll Free Number
Delhi Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– It will help the women to take part in the state’s economy actively, and for that government will set up new anganwadi hubs.
- Number of new hubs– Under the scheme the state government of Delhi will set up 500 new Anganwadi hubs in the state.
- Budget for the scheme– In order to come up with the scheme Delhi government has earmarked a provision of 4,750 crore rupees. It will work for the Department of Social Welfare, women and Child Development. It will also help the marginal class as well.
- Training for the women- Under the scheme the Delhi government is going to se4t up training center and that will help the women to get vocational training. The training will take place 4 hours in the morning every day.
- Benefit of the scheme– Due to the proper training, the women will be able to open micro-economic units and also take part in the self-help group.
- Suryoday Scheme– Delhi govt. also launched Suryoday Scheme and for that government has allocated 7.2 crore rupees.
- Number of self-help unit– Under the scheme government has decided to build 33 self-help units so that women can join in the group.
- Baba SahebPragatisheelVishwakarmaShilpkar Gram Yojna– To promote the artisans belong to marginal community, Delhi government is trying to create a market for them where they will be able to showcase their products.
- Shop allotment– Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation Ltd will construct ShilpiHaat and the artisans will get shops on 5 years lease.
- Sugamya Sahayak Scheme Delhi– For the disable people government is going to provide financial aid and the government will also build rehabilitation center in the state.
Delhi Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Resident of Delhi– You need to be the permanent resident of Delhi in order to be eligible for the scheme.
- Women are eligible– The scheme is only for the women of the state
- Financially weak– You need to belong to the financially weaker section of the society.
Delhi Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme Required documents
- Residential proof– At the time of application you need to submit a copy of your residential proof and it can be electricity bill, or ration card.
- Identity proof– You need to submit a copy of your identity proof and that can be your Aadhar card or voter card.
How to apply for the scheme
As it is launched recently, so there is no declaration of application procedure; once it is launched you will be notified here.
Lastly, it is clear that with the help of the scheme the women will be benefitted immensely. It is a very comprehensive scheme that will eradicate unemployment from the state. The unemployment was generated during the Covid-19 outbreak and now the government is trying to bring back the flow of the economy.
Q : What is Saheli Samanvay Kendra Scheme?
Ans : It is a scheme for the financially weak women
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : In Delhi
Q : What will the scheme provide?
Ans : Training to the women
Q : Where the training would be held?
Ans : At the Anganwadi hubs
Q : Where to apply?
Ans : No released yet
Other Links –
- Delhi Labour Card Scheme
- Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme Delhi
- मुख्यमंत्री स्ट्रीट लाइट योजना दिल्ली
- दिल्ली लाडली योजना फॉर्म ऑनलाइन