Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2023 [benefits, beneficiaries, application form, registration, eligibility criteria, official website, portal, documents, helpline number, last date, how to apply, application fee, status, registration date, physical eligibility, salary, selection process, age limit, recruitment]
The notification for the much-awaited Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022 is out. The registration is soon going to get started after July 2022. The Agniveer scheme has been launched to make the Indian armed forces much stronger. Though this visionary scheme has received a number of mixed responses. Finally, the wait is over and Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022 has come up with the notifications pertaining to different posts. So let us go through the article to delve into the details.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023
|Name of the
|Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment 2022
|PFT, PMT, Medical Test, Written Test
|Active from July
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2023 Latest News
Supreme Court Decision
Petitions were filed in the Supreme Court from different parts for the appointment of Agniveer of the Indian Army in the Agneepath scheme. The Supreme Court gave this matter to the Delhi High Court and asked them to hear it. This was heard by the Delhi High Court and it was decided that all the petitions are baseless and are dismissed.
Exam Pattern Related News
Major changes have been announced by the Indian Army under the Agneepath scheme. The Indian Army has announced the conduct of an online Common Entrance Examination (CEE) preceded by a Physical Fitness and Medical Test for candidates aspiring to join the force. Right now this information has only been announced, for this officially the notification will be issued in the middle of February.
What is Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment
The government has come up with the Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022. It is going to recruit personnel who are going to be called Agniveers. The service would span for four years in which a training period of six months is included. The recruitment for the Indian Army and Air Force would be conducted twice a year. Approximately 50,000 Bharti is going to be done every year under this scheme.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment Objectives
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022 aims to recruit “Agniveers” to make the armed forces stronger.
- The government would recruit Agniveers for four years of service. It would compromise a deployment period of 3.5 years.
- The benefits to Agniveers include monthly salary, life insurance covers, and death insurance.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Important Dates
|12 August-20 December 2022
|1 September-20 November 2022
|5 September-20 December 2022
|13 August-2022-12 December-2022
|10 August-20 December 2022
|13 August-20 November 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Application Fee
The application fee for applying for the scheme is NIL. The eligible candidates can fill up their registration forms and apply for Indian Army Agnipath Scheme.
Agniveer Army Rally Benefits
- Agniveer recruitments would help in getting non-commissioned officers.
- Youths and women could have chance to contribute for the nation building.
- Agniveers are going to get Rs 30,000 in the first year of service while it would get an increase of 10 percent in each following year.
- At the end of the service, Agniveers would get Seva Niddhi.
- There is also a life insurance coverage for Agniveers.
- Agniveer Skill Certificates would also be given.
- There is a provision of disable compensation as well.
Indian Army Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Physical Details
|Height-165cm, Running-1600 mts, Chest-77cm-82cm, High Jump-3ft 6inch, Long Jump-12 ft 6 inch
|Height-157cm, Running-800 mts, High Jump-3ft, Long Jump-9 ft 6
Indian Army Agniveer Agnipath Scheme Eligibility
- The age should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
- For Agniveer All Arms applicant should have 45 percent in 10th.
- For Agniveer technical, applicant should be 12th pass.
- For Agniveer Clerk/ Store-keeper, the applicant should have 60 percent marks in std. 12th.
- For Agniveer Tradesman, the applicant should be a 10th pass with 33 percent in each subject.
- For Agniveer Tradesman, the applicant should be a 8th pass with 33 percent in each subject.
Indian Army Agniveer Agnipath Scheme Salary
- Agniveers will get Rs 30,000 in the first year. After that there will be a ten percent increament in the salary for the rest three years.
- Agniveers will get Rs 33000 in the second year
- Agniveers will get Rs Rs 36,500 in the third year.
- In the final year, Agniveers will get Rs 40,000.
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Single Bank Account Number
- Certificate for Sports
- NCC Certificate
- Certificate of Character
- Certificate of a category
- Certificate of relationship
- Unmarried Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate with a photograph
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment Selection Process
A candidate has to go through the following steps in order to get selected:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- Trade test which depends on the post the candidate is applying for
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment Registration
The registration process includes the following steps:
- The candidate needs to visit the Indian Army website.
- Then he/she should enter the code for the Captcha. It would lead the candidate to the homepage.
- Afterward he/she should choose “Enter Website”.
- Then one needs to click on “Officers Entry Apply/Login”.
- Then one should click on “Registration Box”.
- The candidate should click on “Continue” after that.
- The candidate would be directed to the page having registration form.
- The candidate should click on ” Submit” after filling up the form.
- Later,candidates can easily login by visiting the official website.
- There would be a login page with “Username” and “password”.
- After successfully entering them candidates would go to the dashboard.
- Here candidates are required to fill the application.
- Candidates should fill up the form carefully.
- They must click “Final Submit” after filling up the form.
- They should take the printout after that.
Q : What is the official website for Agniveer Bharti Rally Recruitment?
ANS : Indian Army website
Q : What is the age limit for Agniveers?
ANS : 17.5-23 Years
Q : What is the salary of Agniveers for the first year of service?
ANS : Rs 30,000
Q : What is the application fee for Agniveer Rally Recruitment?
ANS : NIL
- Agneepath Recruitment Scheme
- Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scheme
- WB Swapno Bhor Prakalpa Scheme