Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 in West Bengal (Amount, Eligibility, Application Form Download Online, Documents, SC, Beneficiary List, Official Website, Toll free Number)
The current Chief Minister of West Bengal has been rooting for social and financial security of the residents of the state. It was one of the key points in the party election manifesto. Once she came to power, she has launched numerous welfare schemes, which ensure the social and financial security of the poor people. During the announcement of the state budget for 2020 – 2021, the Finance Minister of West Bengal highlighted that the government will implement yet another pension scheme. The Jai Bangla Pension Scheme will offer a monthly pension to the applicants, which meet certain criteria. If you desire to know more about this scheme, then read this article.
Table of Contents
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB 2022
|Name of the scheme
|Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Aged Schedule Caste candidates
|Toll free Number
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB Key Features
Financial security –
The government officials stated that the primary aim of the Chief Minister is to increase financial security facilities for the needy. It will pave the path for better social security as well.
Pension scheme –
The scheme will offer a steady financial assistance to the needy people. Thus, the aged applicants will be able to pay for their medicines and other requirements.
Pension amount –
The Chief Minister of the state highlighted that every beneficiary will attain a sum of Rs. 1000 as a pension.
Payment frequency –
As this is a pension project, the beneficiaries will be entitled to receive the grant amount each month.
Payment mode –
The Chief Minister stated that all the beneficiaries must have bank account in their names. It will aid the pension distribution process. The grant will be deposited in the bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfer mode. It will eliminate the chances of corruption and mistakes.
Estimates beneficiary count –
It is expected that after the implementation of this pension scheme, around 21 lakh eligible applicants can get the monthly financial aid, offered by the state government.
Budget allocated –
The West Bengal government has not yet announced the total budget that will be needed for the implementation of this scheme. But the Chief Minister pointed out that the Finance Department will make the necessary financial arrangements.
Click Here to get information about Hasir Alo Scheme in West Bengal
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB Eligibility
- Resident of the state – This particular project has been developed and will be sponsored by the West Bengal government. Thus, it is applicable for the legal and permanent inhabitants of this region.
- BPL candidates – It is necessary for the applicants to belong to the BPL category. If they fail to meet this criterion, then their application requests will be cancelled.
- Caste requirement – Another requirement to become a beneficiary of this financial welfare project is the interested applicant must belong to the Schedule Caste.
- Age requirement – The scheme guidelines highlight that if the applicant has not attained the age of 60 years, then he/she will be barred from acquiring the state-sponsored financial aid.
- Must have a bank account – If the interested applicants desire to get the pension facility, then they must have an active bank account.
- Must not attain similar benefits under other schemes – It the applicant already gets pension benefits, under any state-sponsored or central-funded scheme, then he/she cannot apply for this pension project.
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB Documents
- Domicile proof documents – The official draft of this scheme states that all interested candidates must submit an official document that proves that the person is a legal resident of West Bengal.
- Personal identification papers – It is mandatory for the candidate to attach copies of his/her Aadhar Card, voter card, and ration card with the registration form.
- Age certificate – As there is an age criterion, all the candidates, applying for this scheme, must furnish official age proof certificates.
- BPL certificate – The scheme guidelines state that every candidate must attach a photocopy of the official BPL certificate.
- Caste certificate – As the scheme is for SC candidates, the attachment of a photocopy of the SC certificate is a must.
- Bank account details – It is necessary for the state government to attain details like the bank account number, names of the bank and the branch, address, IFSC and branch codes. The information will aid the pension deposition process in the account of the respective beneficiary.
- Self-declaration – The candidate must attach a signed and authorized statement that indicates that he/she is not receiving any pension benefits from other similar schemes.
Click Here to download form of Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme in West Bengal
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB Official Website
If you want to Apply for this scheme or if you eligible for the scheme so you can visit official website of the scheme.
How to register for the Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB
- Official portal – The state government has already launched a separate official portal for this scheme. If any candidate desires to know more about the features or register, he/she need to click on the link.
- Online application form – When the portal opens, the candidate can see the name of the scheme. When the candidate can click on the application form link to get to the digitized enrollment form.
- Form download – The application form is available in a PDF format. There is a button that is marked as “Download.” The candidate must click on this button to initiate the downloading process. Once the form has been downloaded, the applicant must generate a print out.
- Form fill-up process – The enrollment document has several sections. The candidate needs to fill in these sections with relevant details. He/she need to attach a passport sized photograph on the form.
- Attaching necessary documents – The next step involves attaching the relevant documents, which have been mentioned in the scheme guidelines. These documents will be used for verification.
- Submission of the registration form – The registration form can be submitted at the Block development Office. The SDO office will also accept the form submission. If the applicant resides in the Municipal area, then the papers can be submitted to the respective Municipality Office.
Joy (Jai) Bangla Pension Scheme WB Toll free Number
No any toll free number generated In this scheme, if you want to know about the scheme you have to visit in official web portal of the scheme.
The state government will implement the pension scheme in the all districts simultaneously. Final preparations have been completed, which will aid smooth implementation of this project. The financial assistance will make the lives of the aged people better.
Q : What is Jai Bangla Pension ?
Ans : it is a Pension scheme.
Q : Who is Eligible for old age pension in west bengal ?
Ans : who belong to the SC and ST community and economically weaker section, is eligible for the scheme.
Q : How can i apply for the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme ?
Ans : visit the official website
Q : Do all SC and ST People of west bengal is eligible to apply for the scheme ?
Ans : No, this is only for Economically weaker section of the community.
Q : What is the amount of Pension under the jai bangla pension scheme ?
Ans : Rs. 1000 per Month.
Q : Is the bank account detail is mandatory for applying for the joy bangla pension scheme ?
Ans : yes, because the amount of pension transfer directly in the Bnak account.
Other links –
- राजीव गांधी किसान न्याय योजना छत्तीसगढ़
- 1st खेलो इंडिया यूनिवर्सिटी गेम्स
- Snehaloy Housing Scheme in West Bengal
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in West Bengal