KALIA Yojana Scheme in Odisha 2023 ଏଠାରେ ଦେଖନ୍ତୁ [Eligibility, New Beneficiary Farmer name list, Application green/red Form Online Download PDF, Full Form, Second (2nd) 3rd Last, Check Status, helpline, Website, Reject, Inclusion, Refund, Installment]
Increasing the agricultural affluence of farmers, from all financial backgrounds, has been one of the main aims of the Odisha government. Financial assistance for the farmer, modern farming machinery at low price and other such schemes has helped in improving the condition of the farmers in the state. But the CM announced an all-inclusive welfare package for the poor farmers, and also those who are associated with farming. The name of this package is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation program but the scheme is popularly known as KALIA Yojana.
Table of Contents
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023
Kalia yojana full form
|KALIA Yojana or Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Yojana (कालिया योजना)
Date of launch
|Financially weak farmers
Kalia yojana online portal
Kalia yojana tollfree helpline number
Odisha KALIA Scheme Key Features
Agricultural prosperity of the farmers –
All the facilities, which will be given by the Odisha government, will increase the agricultural yield of small as well as marginal farmers.
Financial assistance amount –
Every farmer, selected under the KALIA Yojana will be entitled to attain a financial help of Rs. 5,000 in each season.
Tenure of payment –
Total Rs. 25,000 will be paid in equal installments of Rs, 5000. The beneficiaries will get the money in their bank accounts on a yearly basis. Thus, the official tenure of this welfare package is 5 seasons.
Payment for landless farmers –
Not all farmers are lucky to possess their own land. There is a special facility that is reserved for the landless beneficiaries. Such agro-workers will attain Rs.12, 500 from the Odisha government on a yearly basis. This benefit only will given to SC/ST Peoples.
Funds for vulnerable agro-workers –
Many aged farmers can no longer work on the farms and earn their livelihood. Others may have been rendered incapable due to partial physical disability. Such beneficiaries will be offer an annual financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 from the coffers of Odisha government.
Crop Loan for meeting farming requirements –
The welfare package also encourages farmers to apply for a loan that will help them to increase the yield. The loan facility is for an amount that is not more than Rs. 50,000. The farmers will also not have to pay interest on the loan amount.
Life cover insurance policy –
If the age of the selected beneficiary is between 18 and 50 years, then the agro-worker will also attain a life coverage insurance policy. A premium payment of Rs. 330 will fetch the beneficiaries a life insurance policy that amounts to Rs. 2 lakhs. The half of this premium fee, i.e. Rs. 165 will be contributed by the Odisha government.
Accidental insurance policy –
The farmers, who are selected under the scheme, will also attain accidental insurance benefit. The scheme draft highlights that all beneficiaries will get accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs. For this, a premium of Rs. 12 needs to be paid but the amount will be divided on 50:50 ratio, between the farmer and the state authority.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Eligibility
Residents of Odisha –
Only those farmers, who have been legally living in the state for long, will see their names on the yojana beneficiary list.
Marginal and small agricultural workers –
It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that the launch of this package has been done to offer respite to farmers, who belong to the marginal or small category.
Landless farmers –
Many farmers in Odisha grow crops on another landholder’s plot. Such landless applicants will also be brought under the scheme.
BPL certified farmers –
The scheme will bar any farmer who does not belong to the BPL category. Only poor and needy farmers will get the permission to attain the welfare package facilities.
Farmers who pay taxes –
Any farmer, who falls under the tax payment structure will not be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
Associates with government or PSU jobs –
If the farmer is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department, then he/she will not attain the perks, highlighted under this scheme.
Bank account –
As all financial grants will be transferred in the bank account, applicants must have an active account in any bank.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Documents
Here is the list of documents that farmers must attach with the application form:
- Residential certificate
- Farmer registration certificate
- Aadhar card, voter card and ration card
- BPL certificate
- Farm land measurement papers
- Proof of being landless
- Non-tax payer certificate
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank account passbook
Odisha KALIA Scheme Application How to Apply]
In official portal there is two different types of digitized application forms. One link is marked as the Green Form and the other is marked as the Ref Form. Green form is for new or revised applications and Red Form is to delete the name of any candidate from the scheme.
- The application form is available on the official portal of the scheme. To reach this portal, interested applicants will have to click on the Kalia Yojana Odisha Portal
- People, who desire to make a fresh application, will have to click on the link that is marked as “Green Form.”
- By clicking on the download button, candidates can download the kalia scheme Green form.
- Once they get a print out of this form, applicants must fill it up and attach necessary documents.
- This form is also available at the PACS and Gram Panchayat offices. Applicants can drop the application form in the drop box that is kept for the Green forms.
- Similarly, candidates can also remove their names from the beneficiary list. In that case they can either download kalia scheme red form from the site, or collect the same from the PACS and Gram Panchayat offices.
- After filling in the form, applicants can put it in the Red Drop Box, kept at the PACS and Gram Panchayat offices.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Check Beneficiary Farmer List
- The right to select the applicants is reserved with the state government. But farmers are free to check the beneficiary list to ensure that their names are on the list.
- For this, applicants must click on the authorized portal link https://green.kalia.co.in/index.html
- On the homepage, applicants will see a link that is marked as “Beneficiary List.”
- As soon as the candidate clicks on this option, a new page will open.
- Here applicant must mention the name of the district and the block in separate boxes and click the search button.
- The site will bring forth a PDF file that contains the names of all selected farmers, who live in that particular area.
- Applicants can download the PDF file and the search the list to find out whether they have made to the beneficiary list or not.
How to Include Name of an Eligible Beneficiary
- As this scheme deals with several lakhs of beneficiaries, it may happen that the name of one or many eligible candidates did not find a place in the published recipient list.
- In that case, eligible applicants can collect the Green Application Form. This form is for those farmers, who applied for the scheme, but their names are not on the list, even when they meet all eligibility requirements.
- These Green Forms can be collected from the Gram Panchayat office or the PACS or can be downloaded from the official website.
- Applicants need to fill in the details once again, attach the documents and then place it in the Drop Box. These boxes are available either in the PACS office or the Gram Panchayat office.
How to Check Reject List for KALIA Scheme
- Once an applicant has submitted the application form, he/she will be able to check the application status through the official portal.
- Then, candidates will have to click on the tab that is marked as “Beneficiary list”
- To narrow down the search, the candidate must select the district and block name.
- This will trigger the site to bring up a PFD list of all applicants, who had submitted the registration form.
- If the name of the respective applicant is not present on the list, then it is an indication that the enrollment request has not been passed by the state government.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Helpline Number
The interested farmers in Odisha can call up on the toll free number 1800-572-1122 to get details about the scheme.
Apart from this, candidates can also register on the KALIA BARTA service portal. It is rather easy to register as applicants will only have to give a miss call on the official number of KALIA BARTA, i.e 08061174222. As soon as the applicant makes the miss call, the information system will record the number, and forward the scheme related details in the form of a voice message or SMS.
KALIA WhatsApp Account
Farmers can get all scheme related updates and other application status details on their smartphone, if they have the KALIA WhatsApp account on their phone. To activate this facility, farmers will have to log in on the official scheme portal, and the register their phone number separately to get a WhatsApp account notification.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Mobile App
The Odisha government has launched a separate mobile application for the convenience of the interested applicants. Farmers can download the app for free from the Google Play Store. One has to go to the app store and search with the name of the scheme. Once the official app comes up in the search, applicants need to download it and activate it on their mobile phones. After registering the mobile number, farmers can apply, check application status, make changes or delete their names from the beneficiary list via the KALIA Yojana App.
Odisha KALIA Scheme Camps
The Odisha government also organized special PEETHA camps in every district. These camps were organized in Jan, 2019. The same was done in the months of February and March to ensure that all districts have been covered. The farmers were encouraged to join these camps to gather information about the features, implementation and application of the project.
The KALIA Yojana is one of those schemes, which are designed with no room for error. The scheme has something for all types of farmers, and also those who were previously associated with farming. Apart from helping the farmers, the scheme also helps to secure the future of the family members, in case the farmer dies or has an accident. Along with giving agricultural workers a boost, the scheme will pave the path for the development of people, associated with agro-related sectors.
Other links –