Kisan (Kishan) Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat 2023 (Online Apply form, Eligibility, Amount, Farmers List)
Farmers grow crops on the agricultural plots. They must cross a certain distance to get to the market with their product. If they fail to accomplish this task, they will not be able to sell the crops at proper rates. Poor farmers need to hire vehicles to transport the crops from their farm or store houses to the market. It costs money that put pressure on their limited financial resources. To eliminate this issue, Gujarat government has launched the Kishan Parivahan Yojana. The beneficiaries of this project will receive financial assistance to purchase vehicles. In this article, you will get more details about the key features of this new program. Additionally, the article sheds light on the eligibility requirements and necessary documents.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat : Farmer can register online for this scheme
Table of Contents
Kisan Parivahan Yojana Launch details
Name of the scheme
Kishan Parivahan Yojana
Date of official launch
Farmers of the state
Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department (Gujarat)
Key features of the Kishan Parivahan Yojana
- Ensure agricultural prosperity – This scheme is a part of an extensive program that will pave the path for multiple benefits for the agricultural labors. The success of this scheme will guarantee farmers’ prosperity.
- Support for farmers – The Gujarat government realizes that poor farmers require more than financial support. The money, acquired under this project must be utilized for the purchase of small crop transportation vehicles.
- Financial assistance amount – As per the scheme draft, the state government will transfer anything between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 75,000 into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Frequency of payment – The Chief Minister said that monetary assistance will be given to the beneficiaries on a one-time basis.
- Payment mode – The state government will take the necessary steps to ensure that the beneficiary gets the grant easily and quickly. For this, the authority has opted for DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
- Budget allocated for the scheme – During the official launch of this scheme, Gujarat Chief Minister mentioned that the state finance department has already kept aside a whopping Rs. 30 crore for the initial implementation of this project.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Gujarat : You can get full details of the scheme here
Eligibility for the applicants
- Must be a resident of Gujarat – The primary requirement to avail the scheme perks is to be a legal and permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Must be a farmer – The main profession of the applicant must be agriculture or farming.
- Must be financially weak – Farmers, which fall in the BPL category will also get the scheme perks.
- Must belong to certain category – Only the agricultural labors, which belong to the small and marginal categories, will be able to partake in this scheme.
- Must not possess a vehicle – If the applicant owns an automobile, then he will be barred from obtaining the financial grant.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – The applicant must attach a photocopy of an official document that proves that the farmer is a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Identification documents – A copy of the Aadhar or Voter Card must be attached with the registration form.
- Professional certificate – An official document, issued by the local Farmers Authority, must be furnished with the enrollment form.
- BPL certificate – As the scheme is for financial weak agricultural workers, applicants must attach a copy of their BPL certificate.
- Personal declaration – Every interested candidate must submit a declaration. It must be mentioned in the declaration that he does not own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- Bank account details – If the applicants do not provide their bank account details, the financial grant transfer will not be possible.
How to apply for the Kisan Parivahan Yojana –
The state government has just launched the scheme. Not all project-related details have been released by the authority. The Chief Minister highlighted the main perks, which the beneficiaries will receive. The state may opt for an online application via the ikhedut portal. But it is only an assumption. When the Gujarat authorities announce the official registration process, we will provide the details on this portal.
Q: What is the main objective of the implementation of the Kisan Parivahan Yojana?
Ans: The Gujarat government will pave the path for the prosperity of the farmers.
Q: Will the government offer assistance to all farmers?
Ans: Financial assistance for small and marginal farmers only.
Q: What is the grant amount?
Ans: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000
Farmers spend a significant sum to transport the crops from the farm to the store house by hiring commercial vehicles. They must hire to bring the crops to the market. These expenses can put undue pressure on the agricultural workers. The implementation of this scheme will eliminate the necessity of hiring such vehicles.
Other links –
- Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme
- New BPL List
- PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana