Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana in Maharashtra (MJPSKY) 2023 (Karj Mafi / Mukti, Loan Waiver) Farmer 1st-nd List, Last Date, How to Apply, Registration, Portal, Helpline Toll free Number, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, How to Check Status) (Check Your Name District/village/block wise List)
After a lot of political turmoil, Maharashtra got a new CM who desires to pave the path for the overall development of the state residents. Before the election, the CM had made several promises, which were targeted towards the farmers. Before the end of the winter session, the newly elected CM has passed the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme or the Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana for offering respite to the agricultural workers of the state. In this article, you will learn about the important aspects of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme or Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Loan Waiver Scheme or Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana
|22 Feb 2020
|Farmers of the state
|First List released
|Second List released
You can also know about [ Mukhyamantri Sukarmi Puraskar Yojana Maharashtra for Mantralaya Employees In Hindi] for reading click here
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the farmers – The primary objective of this scheme is to reduce the loan burden from the shoulders of the farmers in the state.
- Loan amount to be waived off – The Chief minister highlighted that the eligible candidates will be able to get a loan waiver of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- All crops will be included – The scheme draft highlights that agricultural workers, who grow traditional crops will be included in this scheme. Additionally, sugarcane and fruit cultivators will also acquire the perks of this scheme.
- Fast and paperless – The CM has already mentioned that applicants can register through offline process. He also highlighted that it is a paperless process, and the candidate only needs the Aadhar card. The scheme structure has been designed in a fashion so that the beneficiaries get faster results.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Resident of the state – As the project has been introduced by the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra; it can be assumed that only the permanent and legal residents of the state will be allowed to acquire the perks of this scheme.
- Farmer by profession – The scheme will only allow the participation of those, who are associated with farming as the main livelihood.
- Date requirement –Loan will be refunded to those farmers who took loan between 1 March 2015 to 31 March 2019.
- For all farmers – Agricultural workers, from all categories will be allowed to attain the perks of this scheme. The scheme will make the financial condition better from small and marginal farmers.
You can also read Asmita Yojana in Maharashtra
Documents necessary for application
- Residential documents – The applicants need to possess documents which highlight and support their residential claims.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for the interested applicant to possess his/her Aadhar card. Without this, the applicant will not be able to apply for the waiver.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
- Offline application – The Chief Minister of the state has already mentioned that the interested farmers will not have to tackle the complex online registration process to acquire the perks of this scheme.
- Application in the bank – If any farmer meets the eligibility criteria and desires to opt for the loan waiver, then he must reach out to the respective bank.
- Informing the bank officers – Once the applicant reaches the branch, he must get in touch with the bank officers. The bank officer will ask for the thumb impression to check the claims of the applicant.
- Document verification – Once the bank officers acquire the details of the applicants, they will scrutinize the loan documents.
- Transfer of the money – In case the applicant passes all requirements, then the officers will take the necessary steps to transfer the amount in the account of the farmer.
You can also read about Central’s Scheme for farmers – PM Kisan Yojana
The new government wants to start with a bang in the scheme implementation department. Thus, it has started with the agricultural sector. The new Chief Minister has mentioned that his government has a number of schemes, which will ensure the financial and social security of the residents of Maharashtra.
- National Startup Awards
- मुख्यमंत्री निवेश प्रोत्साहन योजना राजस्थान
- अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना महाराष्ट्र
- नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना महाराष्ट्र