Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Gujarat 2023, Online Apply, Features, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website
After the Indian union budget was declared on February 1, 2022, state governments are announcing multiple schemes/Yojanas during their state budget sessions. In the similar manner, the Gujarat government in its budget for the financial year 2022-2023 has declared multiple schemes for the benefit of the state. This article will talk about Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana which will be started soon in the state for the benefit of all the cows in the state along with stray animals in both rural and urban areas.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Gujarat 2023
|Name of the Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana
|Maintaining all the gaushalas, preserving cows and solving the problems of all the stray animals in both rural and urban areas
|Rs. 500 Crore
|Budget for rural and urban areas
|Rs. 100 Crore
What is Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana
Government of Gujarat announced a scheme named Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana for maintaining the Gaushalas and Panjarapoles along with preserving the cows in the state. It is going to be a scheme which will also develop the infrastructural facilities and cow shelters along with solving the problems of all the stray animals living in both rural and urban areas of Gujarat.
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana is as follows:
- The Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana is only applicable for maintaining the Gaushalas belonging to the state of Gujarat.
- The scheme will preserve and solve the problems of the stray animals too.
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Benefits and Features
The Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana has following features and benefits:
- The total budget for the scheme has been finalized to be Rs. 500 crores.
- Furthermore, a budget for the special actions to be taken for the stray animals of Rural and urban areas has been decided to be Rs. 100 crores.
- Animal husbandry will be promoted and developed in the state
- Rs. 300 crore will be allocated for the interest relief to the animal keeper on the basis of term loan.
- To give subvention in order to set the dairy farms and animal units at the rural levels to promote self employment, Rupees 80 crore will be allocated
- To continue the services of mobile veterinary dispensaries, the scheme will give Rs 58 Crores and steps will be taken to make the services more compact.
- Rupees 50 Crore will be allotted to look after the stray animals in rural areas and solve all of their problems.
- To give benefits of cattle feed via Khandan Sahay Yojana, the scheme will allocate Rs. 44 Crores. It will be done for the animal keepers to help them during their animal’s pre and post deliveries.
- For the implementation and benefit of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Pashu Saravar Yojana, the scheme will provide Rs. 24 Crores.
- Under the scheme, Rs 12 crores will be allotted for the construction of milk godowns or houses for the provision of milk in rural areas producing cooperative societies.
- For Karuna Animal ambulance 1962, the scheme will allocate Rs. 8 Crore.
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Application
Any information regarding the application for being a part for maintaining the gaushala and animal Shelters both in rural and urban areas has not yet been declared. We hope that the government will soon declare any sort of application process details if required.
Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana Official Website
Any information related to the official website of Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana has not yet been declared. The government may declare any information related to the official website if needed.
Q : Is Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana only for the animals and cows of Gujarat state?
Ans : Yes.
Q : What is the total budget of Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana?
Ans : Rs. 500.
Q : What is the special budget for the stray animals?
Ans : Rs. 100 Crore.
Q : Will Mukhyamantri Gau Mata Poshan Yojana develop the infrastructural facilities?
Ans : Yes.
Other Links –
- Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
- Online Development Permission System 2.0 Gujarat
- Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Gujarat
- Digital Seva Setu Gujarat