Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme 2021, Mid Day Meal Scheme, Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Documents, Registration
The Delhi state government will shortly launch Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme to help the children of the daily wage earners. The families who are hit hard due to outbreak of the pandemic are the target group who will be benefited from the scheme. First, the state government decided to send the money to the bank account of the parents. However, it has been decided to offer the dry kit to students at school. The main idea is to offer nutrition and help students maintain their health even during the pandemic. Read on to know more about the details of the entitled scheme in the following part of the article.
दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार जॉब पोर्टल – नौकरी पाना हुआ आसान, घर बैठे ऐसे करें आवेदन, नहीं लगेगा कोई शुल्क.
Table of Contents
Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme Delhi Overviews
|Name of the scheme
|Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme
|Students of government aided schools
|Offer dry ration along with mid-day meals
|Span of Scheme
|CM Arvind Kejriwal
|Number of kits already distributed to parents
|Near about 8 lakh students in Delhi
|Toll Free Number
Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme Delhi Highlighting Features
- Target group of scheme – The poor students who used to visit the school in the hope of getting mid-may deal will be part of this scheme who will be given dry ration kits.
- Main focus for scheme launch – Offer dry ration to students of poor families who are hit hardly due to the outbreak of the pandemic. As the education process is already hampered due to the pandemic, the state government is trying to offer at least dry rations to the poor.
- Scheme will be launched by – The scheme initiative will be taken by CM state government for the schools aided by government.
- Items in dry kit – It will contain 10.425 kg of wheat along with rice, 2 litres of oil, and 7.713 kg of pulse.
- Cost of daily kit – The cost of the kit is rupees 4.09 daily meant for primary students and kit of rupees 6.14 daily for the students in upper primary classes.
- Total number of beneficiaries under scheme – A total of almost 8 lakh students will be benefited by successful implementation of the scheme.
As the last nine months have been hard for the poor sections of society, the state government does not see the situation improving in future. Owing to this, it has decided to start the entitled scheme for the help of the students who used to visit the school in the hope of getting mid-day meals.
मुख्यमंत्री घर घर राशन योजना दिल्ली – अब राशन की दुकान में गए बिना घर – घर पहुंचेगा राशन.
Who is Eligible to Register for Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme Delhi
- Residential details – The students studying in government aided schools and have been part of mid-meal scheme are eligible to get benefits under the above said scheme.
- Educational proof – The students should be studying in government schools to be eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Income details – The student should furnish suitable income details of their family to justify their eligible to avail of the scheme perks and get the ration kits.
Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme Delhi Documents
- Domicile details – The students who are natives of the state should furnish suitable domicile documents to be produced to get the dry ration kits under the scheme.
- Income certificate – The income certificate is important to justify that the student belong from poor family and they have been part of mid-day meal provided by schools previously.
- Education certificate – The candidate should produce suitable education certificate at the time of registration to clarify their class and whether they are in primary or upper primary class to get the kit.
मुख्यमंत्री आवास योजना दिल्ली – सरकार दिल्ली के झुग्गी झोपड़ी में रहने वालों को दे रही है आवास.
Other State Organized Initiatives Amidst Outbreak of Pandemic
- The Delhi state government offered lunch and dinner to almost 10 lakh citizens under ‘langar’ organisation.
- For 3 to 4 months, 1 crores of people have been give dry nation due to this pandemic where the kit included wheat, flour, pulses, oil and rice.
- The pension of senior citizens’ and widows have been doubled due to the growing economic problem during this pandemic.
- The taxi drivers, construction workers have been give rupees 5000 in their linked bank accounts.
All these efforts by CM Arvind Kejriwal have resulted in benefits for the common man and the ones who are belonging to the poor sections of the society. In addition, the main idea is to help the children of daily wage earners who have been hit hard due to this pandemic. As they are unable to feed their child properly, the initiative has been taken up by the state government for betterment of children and their families.
Process of Registration and Distribution of Ration Kits
The process for registration or distribution of dry ration kits are yet to be declared by the state government. As soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. So, the students and school authorities should be prepared for quick distribution of the kits for help of the students.
दिल्ली विधवा पेंशन योजना – सरकार दे रही हैं विधवा महिलाओं को 2500 रूपये प्रतिमाह.
Q : What is the name of the scheme ?
Ans : Students Dry Ration Kit Scheme 2020.
Q : Who are the target groups of the scheme ?
Ans : Students of daily wage earners.
Q : Who will help in scheme launch ?
Ans : Delhi state government.
Q : How many beneficiaries will be covered up for the scheme ?
Ans : Near about 8 lakh students.
Q : What all are included in the ration kit ?
Ans : Pulses, rice, grain, flour, and wheat.
Other Links –
- Delhi Labour Card Scheme
- रोजगार मेला दिल्ली
- दिल्ली डीटीसी बस पास ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- हाई सिक्योरिटी नंबर प्लेट क्या है