Tamil Nadu CM Covid Relief Fund 2023 [BPL Families, Ration Card Holders, Eligibility, Documents, Registration, Official Website, Toll free Number, Last Date]
After taking oath as Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, M K Stalin announced financial help to the backward sections of society. Soon after coming to year, TN CM has started to offer help, cut the milk rate and extend his helping hand to different sections of society. Owing to the pandemic situation, it would help the poor sections deal better the distressed condition. However, to learn more about details of help extended by CM, read on to the following part of the article.
Table of Contents
TN CM Covid Relief Fund 2023
|Tamil Nadu CM Covid Relief Fund
|Tamil Nadu CM
|Offer financial help to covid affected citizens of state
|BPL and ration holders
|Treatment for covid patients
|Making arrangement private hospitals
|Monetary help offered
|Rupees 4000 to ration card holders
|Reducing milk rate by rupees 3 from 16th May
|Toll free Number
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Features
- Purpose of relief fund – The main idea of relief fund is to offer financial help to the ones affected by covid pandemic
- Target group of relief – The main group to get help from the relief is the BPL families and ration card holders
- Financial help offered to beneficiaries – The beneficiaries would be given monthly rupees 2000 for which rupees 4153.69 crore has been given
- Total financial help offered by higher authorities – A total of rupees 2,07,67,000 has been given to state CM to distribute to individuals living in the state
- Help extended to women in the state – In Tamil Nadu, women can travel free of cost in city bus
- Financial help given for offering free traveling expense to women – A total of rupees 1200 crore has been sanctioned for the successful start of the purpose under the relief in TM
- Assistance for creating private hospitals – The CM in Tamil Nadu is offering suitable financial help to set up adequate facilities in private hospital to help patients affected due to the pandemic. The private centers should be brought under the government insurance scheme
In addition to this, the CM of the state is making every effort to resolve people’s issues within 100 days and offer them suitable help.
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Eligibility
- Category of people – The below poverty level family are eligible to get the monthly financial help from CM relief owing to the pandemic situation
- Residential details – As the relief help has been announced by Cm of Tamil Nadu, only the natives of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits
- Installment for financial help – The financial help to BPL and ration card holders will be given in two installments with the first one to become effective from May
- Women members to travel free of cost – The women citizens in Tamil Nadu can travel free of cost in the state transport buses
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Documents
- Domicile details – The candidates who are willing to get financial help from relief under CM of state should furnish suitable domicile details notifying that they are natives of Tamil Nadu
- Identification details – The candidate need to furnish suitable identification details such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card and equivalent option at the time of registration for the scheme
- Category certificate of families – The BPL and ration card holders need to furnish suitable BPL card and ration cards that would suggest the category of the candidates to check their eligibility for the benefits
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Official Website
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Toll free Number
TN CM Covid Relief Fund Online Registration
As this is a newly launched relief help extended by Tamil Nadu CM, the details of its registration are yet to come. The beneficiaries will be updated with the same as soon as it comes up on the official portal relating to the relief.
Q : Who are the target group of the assistance?
Ans : BPL and ration card holders
Q : Who has offered the financial help in Tamil Nadu?
Ans : CM of Tamil Nadu, M K Stalin
Q : How much money would be offered as monthly help?
Ans : Rupees 4000 monthly
Q : What are the benefits offered to women in the state?
Ans : Free of bus ferrying in city buses
Q : How many installments are there to offer the monetary help?
Ans : Two installments
Other Linsk –
- TN Sand Online Booking System
- TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
- TN Right to Way Portal
- TN Free Data Card Scheme