Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme 2022, Program, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website Links, Toll Free Number
The Telangana state government has come up with the idea of Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme. The applicants can apply online through tsobmms.cgg.gov.in and the new idea of launching the program is to offer financial help and empower the drivers. The main focus is to help the drivers belonging to minority group and it would help them purchase the vehicle and make way out for a living of own. Read on to know more about the details of the program and how to apply for it online via its official portal.
Table of Contents
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme 2022
|Telangana Driver Empowerment Program
|Drivers Empowerment Scheme
|SC/ST/BC and minority drivers
|Offer skill enhancement training, help with placement and financial help to buy vehicles
|Telangana State home minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali
|Number of Drivers
|Collaboration done with institutes
|State bank of India, Maruti Motors, Uber
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Features
Main objective of scheme –
The main idea of scheme launch is to help the youth and employed drivers.
Give financial help to the target group –
With help of the scheme, it would help to select the applicants for suitable purchase of vehicle and help them become independent driver, without having to drive the car of others.
Need of the certificate course –
The drivers will undergo the certificate course that understand about on road safety maintenance, driver etiquette and better use of latest technology
Assured living opportunity –
The scheme would help individuals get way out for living by signing and helping them know the latest use of latest of Uber as a partner driver of the same
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Eligibility
Minor Community –
The drivers belonging to minor community such as Muslims, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis are eligible to apply for the scheme benefits
Limit of annual income –
For the rural areas, it should be less than rupees 1.50 lakh and rupees 2.00 lakh for the urban areas
Minimum qualification –
The driver need to have minimum education of 8th standard with pass certification for better preference
Age limit –
The age of the drivers should be between 21 to 40 years
Have LMV license –
The individuals with LMV license will be given weightage and adding transport badge would be given more preference for the scheme benefits
Interested to relocate –
The applicant should be interested to relocate to Hyderabad and work with Uber.
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Documents
Identification details –
The applicant need to produce suitable identification proof such as Aadhaar card, voter ID and the equivalent to be checked by higher authority
Income details –
The applicant should furnish suitable income certificate to justify their annual income limit
The candidate should furnish suitable SSC marks detail to justify their eligibility for the scheme
Caste certificate –
It is important for the drivers to furnish suitable caste certificate to show that they belong to the minor groups and are eligible to get the scheme benefits
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Portal (tsobmms.cgg.gov.in)
The state government is inviting official application for the scheme for the help of the drivers via the tsobmms.cgg.gov.in portal. The drivers can apply through it only if they fulfill the minimum qualification limit. Moreover, they should declare the annual household income of drivers belonging from rural and urban areas. However, if the driver has appeared in SSC exam and passed it, they will be given more preference for the same.
Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme Application Form
In addition, the applicant should carry suitable driving license as on or before the date of 31st December, 2015. If the applicant fulfills the criteria, they have to download the relevant application form from the given link and fill it up by given correct personal details in it. The application will be scrutinized by higher authority and only after its sanction from the authority; the candidates are eligible to enjoy the benefits under the scheme.
Telangana Driver Empowerment Program Beneficiary Search
- First, you have to visit the official portal of the scheme.
- As the homepage shows up, you have to click on the ‘Driver Empowerment Programme Beneficiary Search’ option
- It would direct you to the correct beneficiary page where you have to include the correct details
- You have to give correct details such as beneficiary ID, mobile details, date of birth, license number and then click on the ‘get details’ option
Telangana Driver Empowerment Program Online Apply
- Registration – The applicant have to apply through the Official portal.
- The applicant will be selected through the district level with help of the district collector, SBI, DMWO, Transport Commissioner and Uber
- Some skill enhancement training would be given to the selected driver under the scheme
- VC and MD – After the training period is over, the subsidy is transferred to the applicant by means of RTGS or NEFT through SBI. The bank is responsible to give the total money that would help the driver to buy vehicle of his choice. However, the cost of the money would be released by bank to the motor shop and the candidate need to share the release of the vehicle according to its purchase.
- Following this, the vehicle is given to the beneficiary that he can run in connection to Uber
Q : What do you understand by Telangana Driver Empowerment Programme ?
Ans : The main idea of the program is to offer financial help and skill development for the drivers to have vehicle of their own
Q : What is the official portal of Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme ?
Ans : tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
Q : Who are eligible to enjoy Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme benefits ?
Ans : The drivers belonging to minority group are eligible for the scheme
Q : Who has started with the Telangana Driver Empowerment Scheme ?
Ans : Telangana State home minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali
Q : What is the main idea of launching the Telangana Driver Empowerment Program ?
Ans : Empower the drivers get own vehicles
Other Links –
- Telangana CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
- Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme