TN Sand Online Booking System 2023, Tamil Nadu, (Vehicle Registration, Sand Order Status, Lorry Owner, Refund Request, Payment Verification, Mobile App, Official, Website tnsand.in/Home/Home, Helpline Number)
The increasing use of technology and its benefits has initiated more of online service. This is where Tamil Nadu state government offers online sand ordering service. This arises in context of launch of TNsand online sand booking system by higher state authorities. Continue to read further to gather information about the initiation of the system and steps to opt for vehicle registration and check its status online.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Sand Online Booking System 2023
|Tamil Nadu Sand online booking system
|Tamil Nadu State Government
|Natives of the state
|Offering online system for booking sand
|Digitalize method of ordering sand online
|044 – 40905555
Tamil Nadu Sand Online Booking System -TNsand
If living in Tamil Nadu and want to look sand online, this system is the suitable option to go through. The state authorities have come up with mobile application through which it would be easy to book sand online. The state authorities are offering the details on the official website of the system for the convenience of the customers to buy it online. You can order it from the comfort of your home and check online status after suitable registration. The step wise process would help you know better about how to order online and get the benefits.
TN Sand Online Booking System Purpose
The main purpose of the online sand booking system is to digitalize the process and make it fast for the ones who are in need of sand. The sand is required for different construction purpose and building houses. It would be a suitable opportunity for the home owners to book for the sand online from convenient of home.
TN Sand Online Booking System Features
- Easy interface – The ease of the interface help the users to know the details of the booked trucks, serial number and its date of delivery compared to other trucks or lorries online.
- Notice for the users – The online users can check for details like date and other required details and get the same via email or phone number for future reference.
- Booking method- It would be easy for the sand via the online site without waiting in the queue to get the same. It helps save time and get the same on the allotted day from the online site.
- Public entrance – By the help of the booking system, it would be easy for the users to get the required sand online and make the reservations beforehand.
- Use by truck owner – The truck owners are allowed to register online for trucks through this system, get serial number for the trucks and get the slot for the delivery that suits them the best. They get to know the serial number online and get the sand as per the allotted time. This doesn’t require one to stand in line for long time before they can get the ordered sand and save both time and money.
TN Sand Online Booking Eligibility
- Residential details – As the sand booking system has been launched by Tail Nadu state government, only the natives of the state are eligible to opt for the same.
- Home construction – If you need the sand for home construction, you can opt for the bookings online from home.
- Benefits of booking system – If you have bulk requirement of sand for construction purpose, this booking system would make it easy to order online and get it delivered on time.
TN Sand Online Booking Documents
- Documents for residential details – The user willing to get the bulk sand delivered at home need to furnish suitable domicile details claiming that they are the natives of Tamil Nadu.
- Property details – The user opting for online sand should furnish documents in support of property requirement and accordingly make suitable order.
If you are not able to understand the correct price rate of the sand ordered online, it is better to talk in detail with the authorities who can guide you better and place the order properly.
TN Sand Online Booking System Vehicle Registration
In order to register for trucks online via the official portal at Tamil Nadu, the following steps would help you better for smooth booking procedure.
- First, you have to visit the official portal.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘vehicle registration’ option on the home page of the portal.
- After this, as the application form shows up, try to enter correct details on the application form.
- In addition, try to submit supporting documents that are required for registering online.
- Some of the data to be submitted are mobile number, owner profile, registration number of vehicle, state permit details, manufacturing company, type of vehicle.
- After this, click on the save option.
- Now, you have to sign-in on the official portal to check the details and get further related information on the website.
Lorry Owner Registration
- First, you have to visit the official portal for the booking system.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Are you waiting for sand’ option that comes on the home page.
- After this, the form would be displayed on the screen.
- Try to enter correct details on the form so that the higher authorities get suitable information.
- Now, you need to enter mobile number, owner profile, vehicle registration details, national permit, type of vehicle and other details.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘register’ option to complete the procedure.
TN Sand Online Booking Procedure
- First, visit the portal.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘The General Public’ option that comes on the home page.
- After this, an application form would come up on the screen.
- Try to enter the correct details relating to this sand ordering system online.
- Fill up the form and submit supporting documents that would justify claim of the vehicle owners.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘create booking’ option.
- This would trigger to open a new page where the reference number relating to the application would be showed.
- You can save the number for suitable future reference.
TN Sand Online Booking Status
- After you enter the official portal mentioned above relating to the booking system, you have to click on the ‘The General Public’ option from the home page.
- Now, you can get access to the ‘booking status’ online to check the details.
- Here, you will be asked to enter the reference details such as vehicle number, captcha code and other.
- Now, click on the search option.
- The status would be shown on the screen that you can save for future requirement.
TN Sand Online Booking Portal Login
- First, click on the portal that directs to the official page of the booking system.
- As the home page shows up, try to click on the sign in option.
- This would take you to another page where you need to enter the correct login credentials to get access to other details relating to the booking system.
- The new page that opens up requires entering details like password, mobile number and captcha and others before you click on the login in option.
TN Sand Online Booking Move Order
- If you wish to move or make changes to the online order, you need to first visit the official portal of the system.
- Now, you have to click on the link for general public on home page.
- After this, you have to click on the link to move order.
- The new page that opens up asks one to enter the reference number along with captcha code.
- Now, finally click on the move option on the page.
TN Sand Online Booking System Refund Request
- First, users have to visit the official portal mentioned above relating to TNsand.
- Now, click on the link for general public.
- As the new page opens up, enter reference number and the captcha code.
- Then, click on the submit option.
- This procedure would help you request for refund of the booking you have done.
TN Sand Booking System Checking Vehicle List Online
- First click on the official portal at to visit the portal of the booking system.
- Now, the home page shows up and you have to click on the general public link.
- This would show up the list of the selected vehicle under the booking system.
- Here, you have to select the district name and then click on the PDF option.
- As you can the same, the list of vehicle would be available and you can save it for future details.
In a similar method, as you enter the registration and captcha code on the given space on the portal, you can know the refund status for the booking.
TN Sand Online Booking System Payment Verification
- First visit the official portal of the booking system.
- As the home page shows up, click on the general public link.
- The page would direct you to enter the reference number and then enter the captcha code shown before you finally opt for the payment option.
- After this, you have to click on the submit option.
TN Sand Online Booking System Contact Details
The article would help the users to get relevant details pertaining to TNsand. If facing any problem, it would be suitable to get in touch with higher authority through contact details. The helpline details are as follows:
Helpline number – 9566222479, 044 – 40905555
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – 93848272726
TN Sand Online Booking System Download Mobile App
For the convenience of the users, the mobile application has been launched by state authorities to make the booking procedure an easy going one.
- As you visit the official portal of TNsand system, the home page would show up.
- The android users have to click on the Google Play option whereas the iPhone user has to opt for the Apple Store link to get the right application.
- By clicking on the right link, the application would start to download and after this, you need to install this on your device.
Once you install the app, it is ready to be used and you can follow the right steps to book for sand online and get it delivered on the given slot. If unable to get the sand on time, you can check the online status for registration. Here, the registration number would help you check status and others relevant to the online booking system.
Other Links –
- Tamil Nadu Gold Loan Waiver Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Marriage Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Government Pongal Gift Scheme