WB Khadya Sathi Scheme 2023, (Online Registration, How to Apply, Official Website, Eligibility, Documents, Toll Free Number)
State government of West Bengal has taken an initiative to launch a scheme called WB Khadya Sathi Scheme 2021. This scheme was launched under Duare Sarkar camps. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. With the help of the scheme the people of the state will be benefitted the most. The state government is going to digitize the ration card, and here in this article we are going to discuss about the scheme in details and its registration process.
Table of Contents
WB Khadya Sathi Scheme Launch details
|Name of the scheme
|Khadya Sathi Scheme 2021
|The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee
|Poor people of West Bengal
|Toll Free Number
WB Khadya Sathi Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– It will help the poor people to get ration throughout the year so that they do not have to think about livelihood anymore. The will ensure that one should not go empty stomach in the state.
- Price of the ration– The beneficiary of the scheme will get rice at 2 rupees per KG and 2 rupees per KG wheat as well.
- Number of beneficiaries– It is estimated that under the scheme there will at least 50 lakhs of beneficiaries. However, the digital ration card will be provided to 9 crore people of the state.
- Ration shops at tea garden areas– Under the scheme, it is said that there will be fair price shops at 126 tea gardens of the state.
- Free food grains– The Toto tribe of the state will get free food grains under the scheme.
- People in dire– People who were badly hit by flood they will get benefitted by the scheme.
Types of khadya Sathi Card
There are manly two types of card that were launched by the state government- for the Municipal areas there is U type and for the Panchayat Areas R types. Under these two types there are 9 mores subtypes which are discussed below.
III- these card holders will get the grains at a subsidized price
IV- This type of card is for the new member of a family
V- This card is for any sort of correction like name or address of the beneficiary
VI- This card is for any change of dealer in your area
VII- This card is for the candidates who want to cancel the card
VIII- If a member is shifted from BPL category to AYY category they will get this card.
IX- This card is for the candidates who have applied for duplicate card as they have lost the original one.
WB Khadya Sathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of West Bengal– In order to apply for the scheme the candidate has to be a domicile of the state.
- Ration card holder– The candidate has to be a ration cardholder to be eligible for the scheme.
- BPL category- Under the scheme the people who belong to the below poverty level, they will be eligible for the scheme.
- Must not be govt. employee– People who are not govt. employee or the pensioner will be able to avail the benefit of the scheme.
WB Khadya Sathi Scheme Required Documents
- Residential proof– In order to avail the scheme one needs to submit a copy of their residential proof. And in that case you can submit copy of electricity bill or water bill.
- Ration card– You need to have a copy of ration card in order to apply for the scheme. The BPL candidate must have their BPL ration card.
- Income certificate– As it is a scheme for the poor people of the state, so you need to bring your income certificate at the time of application.
- Contact details– You need to provide your contact details at the time of application for the scheme.
- Passport picture– It is necessary bring your recent passport size photograph to apply for the scheme.
- Identity proof– The candidate must bring their voter card and Aadhar card as their identity proof.
- Marriage certificate– People who are applying through form 6 they will need marriage certificate.
How to apply for the scheme
- Step 1- In order to apply for the scheme, you need to visit this website.
- Step 2- You need to download the PDF of the type of form that you need
- Step 3- You need to take a print out of the form and then fill in with appropriate information and then submit with attaching required documents.
So, it is evident that with the help of the scheme government will be able to eradicate food scarcity among the poor people of the state. It will help them to buy grains at a lowest price from the fair price shop and they do not have to sleep with empty stomach anymore. The economically weaker section will be benefitted by this scheme.
Q : What is Khadya Sathi Scheme?
Ans : It is food scheme where beneficiaries will get gains at a lowest price.
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : West Bengal
Q : Who are the beneficiaries?
Ans : Economically weaker section of WB
Q : Where to apply for the scheme?
Ans : Visit at www.wbpds.gov.in
Q : What is the complaint number?
Ans : Dial 1967 for further help
अन्य पढ़ें –
- WB Self Help Group & Self Employment Dept. Scheme
- WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme
- WB Chokher Alo Scheme
- WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme