West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 bmssy.wblabour.gov.in
West Bengal is providing an online registration facility to citizens under Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. In West Bengal, about 7.5 crore people will be provided social security scheme under which the state provident fund beneficiary scheme construction and social security scheme for other construction workers and social security scheme for transport workers. This post will tell you about the online application process and additional information related to all these schemes.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana2021
|Government of West Bengal
|benefits to the organized workers.
|benefits to the organized workers
|Start Date to apply online
|Last Date to apply online
Under this scheme, the main objective of bringing together various social security schemes and providing all kinds of benefits to the organized workers was launched in 2017. This scheme was the first initiative not only of West Bengal but of the entire country. Under this scheme, the approved list of organized industries and other notified self-employed businesses by the Labor Department, Government of West Bengal, will benefit all and unorganized workers. Also, a plan has been prepared to provide benefits to construction and transport workers in this scheme. It has been decided to waive the amount of contribution to the registered beneficiaries under this scheme. It will also waive the contribution towards the payment of members of the provident fund for 25 months.
Under this scheme, from 1 April 2020, the government has decided to contribute to the beneficiaries. The name of this scheme was later changed to West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, under which any beneficiary can get all the benefits without spending a single price.
West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Online Registration Form
The online registration form started under West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana started in West Bengal, the information given in a phased manner.
● For online registration in West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, first, you have to click on the link to the official website https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
● As soon as the home page opens, click on the top of the new registration.
● After that, you will get the application form.
● In this application form, the laborer must fill in his personal information like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, identity proof, caste, ration card number, religion, married status, father’s name, mother’s name, monthly family, etc.
● Along with all these, the laborers will have to enter their state name, district name, subdivision, block, municipality, corporation GP board, pin code, post office, police station, etc., and their house number.
● After completing the registration form, clicking on the registration button, your paper will be submitted.
West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Eligibility
In this scheme, some primary eligibility has been prescribed for the application, which is as follows: –
● The worker must have a labor card.
● The worker must be a resident of West Bengal.
● Registered in labor list
WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Documents
● labor proof card
● West Bengal domicile proof
● Aadhaar Card
● Caste certificate
● Ration Card
Login process in BM SSY scheme
After the application process is complete, you have to follow the procedure given below when you have to log in to your form mail.
● First of all, https://bmssy.wblabour.gov.in click on the same link to reach the official website.
● On the home page, you will see the option of user login on which you will have to click.
● After OK, the login page will open in which you will have to fill in your user name and password and play on the login button. After that, you will reach the profile page of the applicant.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Status Check Online
If any workers want to find their name in West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana List 2021, follow the procedure.
● You have to go to the scheme’s official website, where you will reach the home page.
● You have to click on the type of search for your details.
● There will be an option on the screen in which you will have to fill in your registration number; after clicking the search button, you will get the complete details of your form.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Premium amount
West Bengal West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana To avail 2021, poor beneficiaries will not have to pay any fee. When the scheme was implemented in the year 2017, at that time, the government gave a grant amount for this scheme for 25 months. But no beneficiary is required to pay any premium amount under this new scheme.
Assistance to beneficiaries under the scheme
Under this scheme, the laborer family members will be given an amount of two lakh rupees after the death of the laborer. If a laborer becomes disabled due to any reason, his family will be given a number of one lakh rupees under this scheme from the West Bengal government.
The government of West Bengal launched this scheme in 2017 only to give direct support to the lives of the workers and provide financial assistance, which has now been presented with new updates, which is even more beneficial for the workers. So far, 1.18 crore families have filed their nominations under this scheme, and soon this number will be 1.5 crores.
West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana FAQ
Q- What is the official website for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana?
Q-How many people will be provided benefits under the West Bengal scheme?
A- 7.5 Crore
Q- When was Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana launched?
Q- What is the age criteria under WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana ?
A- 60 years
- Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme in West Bengal
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme in West Bengal
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme