[Rs 15 Thousand] Jagananna YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2023 (Eligibility, Application Form Online, How to Apply, Check Status @jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in, Last Date, Portal, Login )
The people, living in the various cities of Andhra Pradesh have access to good schools and other education sectors. But the same is not applicable to the people who live in the villages. State reports highlight that the literacy rate in the villages is comparatively lower. Most of this can be attributed to the high percentage of school dropouts. Lack of financial support from the parents also forces the students to give up their studies mid-way. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme to put a stopper on this. Under the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to those mothers, who send their children to schools regularly. In this article, you will learn about the other crucial aspects of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Jagananna YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
|YS jagan Mohan Reddy
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Students and their mothers
|Official scheme portal
Key features of the scheme
- Development of education sector – The primary aim of the state Chief Minister is to develop the education sector. He also wants to ensure that no child misses out on the opportunity to go to school due to financial constraints.
- Reducing school drop-outs – The grant money will reduce the parents’ financial worries. It, in turn will decrease the percentage of drop-outs from the state schools.
- Boost literacy ratio – The implementation of this scheme will encourage both parents and the students. As parents send their wards to the educational institutes regularly, it will increase the literacy rate.
- School categories – The school students, which come under the Andhra Pradesh education department and those that fall in the private sector, will be able to partake in this welfare scheme.
- Financial assistance – The beneficiaries will be offered Rs. 15,000 as grant to safeguard the children’s education future.
- Payment mode – The grant money will be transferred and deposited in the account of the beneficiary’s mother via Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Money deposition – The students’ mother will receive the money in her account. It will ensure proper utilization of the funds for child’s education. She can also save a certain portion to pay for the college education.
AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme : Apply online for this scheme
Eligibility for application
- Must be an inhabitant of the state – The state government will sponsor and implement this project. Thus, only legal residents of the state will be allowed to register for the benefits.
- Income requirements – The project eligibility also highlights that the annual income of the applicant’s family must be equal to or less than Rs. 1 lakh to acquire the financial assistance.
- For students of intermediate level – The students, who are in the intermediate education category, will be allowed to apply for the scheme perks.
- Certified schools only – The students, interested in enrolling for the scheme must take admission in any of the certified schools. The school must be located within the boundaries of the state.
- BPL or EWS families – The scheme has been implemented to offer financial assistance to the families, which come under the BPL and EWS categories.
- Attendance criterion – It has been highlight in the scheme guidelines that if the applicant fails to attend regular school, and has an attendance of less than 75%, then he/she will not be allowed to get the monetary assistance.
- Bank account holder – If the applicant desires to acquire the financial perks of this scheme, then the mother needs access to an active bank account.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – Only those applicants will be selected to acquire the financial perks who can produce official residential documents, issued by Andhra Pradesh government.
- Aadhar cards – The copies of the mother’s as well as the student’s Aadhar Cards must be attached with the registration form to assist the state officials with data scrutiny.
- School certificate – The submission of the school admission certificate is a must for attaining the perks of this scheme.
- School ID card – The student needs to attach a copy of the school ID card with the application form.
- Income certificate – The applicant need to provide a copy of the income certificate that needs to be issued by the Block Development Office.
- BPL or EWS certificate – If the applicant falls in the BPL or EWS categories, then he/she needs to submit a copy of such financial certificates, issued by the state government.
- Attendance certificate – It is mandatory for the applicants to submit a copy of the attendance certificate. The attendance certificate must be issued by the school.
- Bank account details – As the state government will deposit the money in the bank account of the mother, she needs to furnish documents, which highlight the ban account number, branch and bank names, branch code and IFSC code.
YSR Aasara Scheme in AP : Check Your name online
How to get application form and register?
- Registration form collection – The state government has opted for an offline application mode for the convenience of the rural candidates. But, one needs to log in on the official state portal to acquire the enrollment form.
- Document print out – The candidate needs to download the registration document and get a print out.
- Form fill-up – It is mandatory for the applicants to fill in the required data with either a blue or black ink pen.
- Document attachment – Once the details have been filled in accurately, the applicant needs to attach the copies of every document that has been mentioned in the above section.
- Submission – Depending on the residential location of the applicant, the form along with the documents must be submitted in the Gram Panchayat office or the Block Development office.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme in AP : Womens can get financial help from the govt
Click here to know if your child is eligible or not for YSR Amma Vodi scheme
A lot depends on the successful implementation of this project. The financially weak households will be able to safeguard the academic future of the children. The money can be used to pay for extra tuitions or educational supplies. The state government is taking the necessary stapes to ensure flawless implementation of this educational developmental project.
Update – One of the eligibility guidelines highlighted that the students must maintain 75% attendance in the school. But recently, the Chief Minister has announced that the attendance-related eligibility criterion will not be applied for the first year of scheme implementation. It will be followed stringently from 2021. Thus, applicants, who have less than 75% attendance, will be able to enroll and attain the state-sponsored financial assistance for this year only.
Q: What is the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance to those mothers, who send their children to schools regularly.
Q: How much total amount mothers will get under YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: Rs. 15,000 will be granted to the beneficiary Mother/ Guardian.
Q: What is the official website of YSR Amma Vodi scheme?
Q: How to apply for the Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: Only offline application accepted under this scheme.
Q: What is the helpline number of YSR Amma Vodi Scheme?
Ans: 0866 288 394
Other links –
- उत्तरप्रदेश आसान किश्त योजना
- मुख्यमंत्री खुशहाल नौनिहाल योजना मध्य प्रदेश
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status in AP List
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme in West Bengal Form