YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 [Final List (Out), Check Eligibility List, Check Application Status, Search Name Online Portal]
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the betterment of the students. The official launch of the scheme took place on the 27th November 2019. On 28th April, 2020, the state government announced the implementation of the scheme. Under this scheme, students, pursuing higher education and belonging to financial weak families, will get 100% fee reimbursement. The grant will be sponsored by the Andhra Pradesh authority.
During the implementation, the Chief Minister also mentioned that the Finance Department of the state will pay the entire fee for the trimester will be deposited in the student’s bank account during this financial year. Apart from this, the state government also launched the official portal of the scheme. The interested students can log in on the website for gathering scheme related details. Apart from this, the Chief Minister also highlighted that the Finance Department has already set aside a whopping Rs. 4000 crore for implementing this educational welfare scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Benefits of the education welfare scheme
During the official launch of the scheme, the Chief Minister pointed out that the program will benefit the students, who do not belong to financial sound families, yet have the merit to get admission in good colleges, for obtaining higher academic degrees. Students, option for engineering courses, B.Pharma, polytechnic, ITI, B.Ed, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M. Pharmacy, and other graduation and post-graduation courses will be able to attain the financial grant from the state government. The yearly financial grant, specified for degree course students is Rs. 20,000. The annual monetary grant for ITI students is Rs. 10,000, while polytechnic students will obtain Rs. 15,000 every year. The money will be deposited in the bank account of the student’s mother.
Click Here to apply online for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme AP [JVD]
How to check eligibility and beneficiary lists?
- The applicants will need the Secretariat Code to check the eligible and beneficiary list. To get the code, the student must click on the Link.
- After this, the candidate must select the name of the respective district from the list.
- Then he/she must select the residential location, which is Urban or Rural.
- It will trigger the portal to highlight the Secretariat Code.
- If the candidate wants to check out the eligible list, then he/she needs to click on the above link.
- When the page opens, the candidate must select the option that is marked as “”Here, Enter Your Secretariat Code.”
- Once he/she types in the code and generates a search, the site will bring up the list of eligible candidates, who will attain the financial perks.
- The list will be in PDF format. It means that the applicant can download and save it easily. He/she can also obtain a printout of the beneficiary list of YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Click here to check list of YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP
How to check the application status?
- The applicants can a tab on the status of the enrollment form through the official portal. To check the application status, the student must click on the link Link.
- After the homepage opens, the students must generate a search with the Secretariat Code.
- There is a specific filed, where the candidate must type in the code. After this, the applicant must click on the button that triggers the site to search the database.
- The website will bring up a list that will contain the name of the applicant, his/her parents, address and contact details.
- The applicant can download the list by clicking on the respective button. It will come in handy in the future.
The CM of Andhra Pradesh has always been interested in the betterment of the education system. He opines that the students will form the future of the state, and they must get the necessary resources to drive them towards academic success. The lockdown and coronavirus pandemic have paved the path for insecurities in the minds of students, pursuing higher education. Implementing the financial assistance scheme for the students, is a commendable move by the present Chief Minister.
Other links –