Agniveer Indian Air Force 2023 [registration, eligibility, benefits, recruitment, physical activity, beneficiaries, application form, list, status, official website, portal, documents, helpline number, last date, how to apply, notification, salary, application fee]
The Agneepath Yojana has come up to select the eligible candidates in India. It is mainly the initiative of the IAF to select eligible young candidates who are ready to join the Army Forces. The application form regarding the scheme has been made public on 20th June 2022, when the Indian Air Force invites job application forms to the eligible candidates. The interested candidates to join the defense can be part of it and can submit their application before the last date. Read on to know more about the details of the scheme and how the interested candidate can register to apply for the available posts.
Table of Contents
Agniveer Air Force 2023 [IAF Agniveer Vayu]
|Company Official Name
|India Air Force
|Name of the scheme
|Field of service
|Indian Air Force
|Name of posts
|Constables including other posts
|Application starts from
|24th June 2022
|Last date for application
|5th July 2022
|Official Portal of the scheme
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Highlighting Features
The Indian government came up with Agneepath on the 14thof June. It is mainly to recruit non-commissioned officers in the armed forces. It is mainly due to its nation-building initiative. The scheme will attract candidates for the Navy, Air Wing, and Army. Some of its salient features are listed as further.
- Main objective of the scheme – The main objective is to allow an interested young person to serve the armed forces. In this regard, candidates would be picked for four years.
- Benefit of the scheme – Using the scheme, can filter out the best candidates to serve inthe armed forces. After the four years, only 25 percent of the total candidates will be eligible for further programs
- Army recruitment by the scheme – The army recruitment will be done under the Agneepath scheme for four years and the recruits will be termed Agniveers.
- Department to help in recruitment – The department of Military Affairs announces Indian Air Force Agniveers Vayu Bharti 2022 on 20th June. It is one of the best opportunities for youths to join the Indian Army.
- Monthly package for IAF – The army troops would be given rupees 30000 as a monthly package along with a contribution to the Agniveer corpus fund.
- Details on health standards – The details regarding health standards relating to the scheme will be updated on the CASB website at https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Different posts under the scheme – There will be constable posts including others in this scheme
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Important Dates
- IAF Agneepath test – 25th July 2022
- Department of Military Affairs to announce forms – 24th June
- Agniveer final list will be released on – 11th December 2022
- IAF recruitment will end on – 5th July 2022
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Benefits
The list of benefits is as follows:
- The package will be given for the first year by Agniveers Vayu. It will be financial help for rupees 4.76 lakhs
- The Agniveer Vayu will be eligible to get a tax-free service of a package of rupees 11.71 lakhs after they serve for four years
- The participants will get a salary of rupees 30000 during the first year, and it will increase by 10% in the second year of participating in the program
- By the third year, the pay will increase by rupees 36500 rupees, and it will be to rupees 40000 by the fourth year
- After the end of the term, Agniveer Vayu can get a one-time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package that will have their monthly contribution towards the same. It will be almost rupees 10.04 lakhs under this package
- The participants who aren’t chosen for the financial help will be given a certificate equal to a diploma certificate from high school. With this, the student can continue higher studies
- The Vayu will get non-contributory life insurance coverage of 48 lakhs for the length of their engagement tenure in the Indian Air Force.
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Eligibility
1. Age limit
The person applying as Agniveer Vayu has to be between the age group of 17 and 23 years
2. Education Criteria
- Candidates who are three-year diploma engineering students can apply for the position
- Candidate can opt for 2-year education course
- Candidates should get at least 50 percent of marks in English, Physics, and Math in their 12th class examination
- A student should pass the 10+2 exam in any subject that comes under the CBSE board and it has to be listed under COBSE with a minimum of 50 percent marks in all subjects including English
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Documents
- Identification proof – An interested candidate has to furnish suitable documents to justify that they are natives of the country and so, eligible to join the armed forces. As identification, one has to furnish an Aadhar card, voter ID card, or equivalent identification.
- Educational details – One should produce a correct educational certificate to justify they have passed 10th or 12th standard with marks detail. It is required at the time of registering for the scheme.
Agniveer Vayu Salary Structure
|Customized package – Monthly
|In-hand salary – 70%
|Contribution to Agniveer corpus fund (30%)
|Contribution to corpus fund by Gol (30%)
Agniveers Air Force Recruitment Registration
The details of the online application for the scheme will go as follows:
- Applicants need to check the official website at agnipathvayu.cdac. to stay updated and know how to register for the scheme
- Following this, you have to click on “Apply online” that is given on the page
- Here, you have to complete the details asked for
- The email ID, password, and submit button will appear
- If you are a new user, you have to click on the ‘new user’ link that shows up
- The system will create the login credentials and send you the password for the same
- Now, you have to apply for IAF Agniveer Vayu
- You can have a recruiting form by downloading it and printing it
Q : What is the main idea of the scheme?
ANS : Selected eligible candidates for armed forces for four years in the Indian Army
Q : What are the selected ones called under the scheme?
ANS : Agniveers
Q : What are the posts available for the scheme?
ANS : Constable and other posts
Q : Which is the official portal of the scheme?
ANS : agnipathvayu.cdac.in; indian air force.nic.in
Q : What is the time for applying for the post?
ANS : 24th June to 5th July
Other Links –
- Agneepath Recruitment Scheme
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Maharashtra Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana
- Free Electricity Scheme Punjab