Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023 MMUY,Loan, Application form, How to Apply (online/offline), Eligibility criteria, list, Status, Official Website, Last Date, Last Date,Toll free helpline Number
The Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2020-2021 has been initiated by Gujarat state government for helping the women of self-help groups. The main idea is to make the women belonging to backward section economically stable and give them opportunity to earn from their livelihood. This way, they get a source of income and support their family even during the time of pandemic. Read on to know more about other relevant details pertaining to the entitled scheme and how the register for it online.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme Launch details
|Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme
|Interest Free Loans
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme Online Portal
|mahila kalyan yojana online apply
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Gujarat : You can get full details of the scheme here
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana features
- Beneficiaries under the scheme – The women belonging to poor sections and are unemployed are eligible to register
- Main purpose for scheme launch – The main idea for scheme launch is to help women get better financial help and involve in the Joint Liability Earnings and Savings Group
- Financial institutes involved in scheme – The government Banks, Cooperative Banks, Private Banks, and other Lending Institutionswill lend up to rupees 1 lakh for zero interest after which a nominal rate charges will be imposed
- Departments to launch schemes in rural and urban Gujarat – The scheme in rural areas will be implemented by Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd. and by Gujarat Urban Development Mission in urban places.
- Number of groups to be covered up by scheme – The scheme will cover up for almost 60,000 JLESG groups in the rural areas along with 50,000 groups in urban areas for helping the women
Therefore, successful involvement of women in different economic activities shall help to earn on their own and make a good living out of it. This is sure to help them improve the economic condition of their lives. Owing to this, the government is taking initiative to implement it both in urban and rural areas for empowerment of women.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Beneficiary list
- 10 women will be given credit facilities
- Women belonging to the age group of 18 to 6o years are eligible
- Priority will be given to abandoned sister in this scheme
- It will be given to groups who do not have any outstanding for loan payment
- Total target is 10 lakh women, 1 lakh groups, 20 lakh of family members. From this, 20, 000 group should be from urban area and the rest 30, 000 from the rural area
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Rules
- 1 lakhs women groups
- 10 lakhs women group members
- Zero rate of interest up to loan amount of rupees 1 lakh
- For loan amount, women has to give 15% interest for maximum of rupees 5000
- For repayment, one has to give monthly of rupees 10000 depending on installment on the principal
- Out of rupees, 1, 50, 000, women need to give rupees 1, 00, 000 as recovery and the rest as savings
- There will be exemption in stamp duty that is necessary for loan from bank
Support to banks or any lending institutes
- Interest assistance of rupees 2000
- Promotion of group information for rupees 1000
- Recovery for loan – rupees 2000
- NPA fund up to rupees 5000
How much incentive is offered for group formation?
- For forming Community Resource Person, Cluster Coordinator, Employees group or Bank for group, it is rupees 500
- The financial assistance will be given only after loan approval for the above mentioned group formation
Details of lending financial help to JLEG in Gujarat
- The state government is going to offer financial assistance up to rupees 1000 crore to the women groups that have been registered under joint liability and earning group or JLEG
- The main purpose of the launch of scheme is to help women during the post pandemic period and make the financially stable and earn a living from the groups
- The interest free loan facility will help them economically strong and get a better option of livelihood amidst the pandemic situation
- As per the scheme, a total of 50000 JLEGS will be formed in urban areas and a total of 50, 000 will be formed in rural regions
- Each group will consist of 10 members who will be offered loan from the above mentioned financial sources at zero interest rate
- The state government also planned to waive off the stamp duty on behalf of women candidates and make them economically strong
- Almost 2.75 lakh sakhimandals of both rural and urban areas are registered to avail of the scheme benefits
- In the sakhimandals across the state, a total of 27 lakh women are working together in the hope of a better living
Loans Under Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- By implementing the small business loans, it shall help women to get opportunity for self-employment and become economically independent
- Women belonging to SHGs can start business venture with loan assistance from this scheme and make ways for earning regular income
- The main idea behind Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana is to make women self-reliant and independent
- The women need not pay any collateral security or introduce any third party guarantorto get the loan under the Yojana
- Women can apply for the scheme without any application charge or fees
- The state government or financial institutes do not ask for money in order to grant the scheme benefits. However, in case of any, it should be considered as a fraud source
- A total of 2.51 sakhi mandals in rural areas and 24, 000 sakhimandals to be benefited from the above said scheme
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Women groups – Women belonging to JLEGS in rural and women groups in urban areas are the beneficiaries of the scheme
- Financial status – If women have taken any loan and there is any borrowing overdue to the paid, the woman can opt for the scheme benefits
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Gujarat, only the natives of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits
- Income certificate – The women who opt for the scheme need to furnish suitable income certificate to justify that they are eligible and not part of any other scheme benefits
- Category of women – The women candidates belonging to different self-help groups both in rural and urban areas are the target group
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana documents List
- Income certificate – The women need to furnish suitable income certificate at the time of registration for scheme
- Residential details – The women candidate need to furnish suitable domicile details to justify that they are the natives of the state
- Category certificates – The women should furnish suitable category documents to help the higher authorities understand the category of women and whether they are eligible to get the scheme benefits
- Bank details – The women candidate willing to get the scheme benefits should offer bank details as it should be link to get the scheme benefits. Also, the loan amount will be waived off in the linked bank through direct transfer method
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat : Farmer can register online for this scheme
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Online Registration Form
The women self-help groups can apply online for the scheme via the online portal and get the registration form. They have to enter correct details in the form and they can get access to the form by clicking on the https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in/.
- First the home page comes up by clicking on the above said portal
- Following this, the applicant has to click on the right link that would direct them to the application form of the scheme
- As the form comes up, you have to fill it up with correct details, however any incorrect information can result in rejection of the form
- After filling up the form, the applicant has to click on the submit option that would complete the registration under the scheme
Information In Gujrati
Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Status Check
Through online portal beneficiary can check their online status.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana – Check all details online
Q: What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana?
Ans: It is a zero percent loan scheme for women in Gujarat.
Q: How much loans can be taken by MMKY Scheme Gujarat women?
Ans: Maximum amount is 1 lakh rupees.
Q: What is the interest rate on loans taken under MMKY Scheme?
Ans: Zero percent
Q: Will the interest will be waived or reimbursed to the beneficiaries in MMKY Scheme?
Ans: There is no reimbursement, beneficiaries does not have to pay any interest. Government will bear the interest.
Q: How many women beneficiaries can take loan?
Ans: 27 lakh women under self help group.
Other links –
- Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat
- Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme
- Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
- Presumptive Taxation Scheme