AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme 2023 through Public Distribution System (PDS) [How to Apply, Toll free Number, Portal, Eligibility, Documents] ration door delivery vehicle apply online, Details
For easy doorstep delivery of quality rice, Andhra Pradesh state government has come up with the idea of AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme 2020. It shall cover the families belonging to the BPL group. The distribution will be done with help from the public distribution system. The following part shall take you through other details relating to the entitled scheme.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme
|Start of scheme benefits
|Target candidates of scheme
|Scheme will be supported by
|public distribution system
|Scheme has been supervised by
|Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Scheme has been started in
|AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Vehicle Scheme Portal
|AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Vehicle Scheme Toll free number
AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Vehicle Scheme Features
- Target beneficiaries of scheme – The BPL cardholders are the target group of the scheme.
- Vehicles used for doorstep delivery – The vehicles used for delivery will reach to the doorstep of BLP candidates.
- Scheme will be supported by – The rice distribution will be carried out by support from the public distribution system.
- Main aim of the scheme – The main objective of the scheme is to offer high-quality rice to the family belonging to below poverty level in Andhra Pradesh.
- Mobile unit setup – For the successful implementation of the scheme, the state government is preparing for 13370 mobile phone units installed with an electronic machine to weigh the rice. The rice bags will be delivered and opened only once delivered.
- Total beneficiaries of scheme – It has been estimated that a total of 1.47 cardholders will get the help each month.
- Amount of rice to be distributed – As per government estimation, 2.3 lakh metric tonnes of rice will be distributed through PDS.
However, there will be separate quota of rice weight to be given to the BPL candidates. It is still to be declared by the state government.
AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme eligibility criteria
- Residential proof – As the scheme will be launched in Andhra Pradesh, only the citizens of the state are allowed to avail of the benefits.
- Belonging to BPL group – Families belonging to the BPL group can avail the scheme benefits and get rice delivered at the doorstep.
- Income details – The BPL candidates need to furnish their income certificate when registering for the above-said scheme.
- Identification – The candidate should produce identification details at the time of online registration under the scheme.
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential documents – The citizens of Andhra Pradesh need to produce documents to justify that they are permanent residents of the state.
- BPL card – The rice under the scheme will be distributed only to the BPL cardholders. So, the families need to furnish cards to get rice.
- Income certificate – The family needs to produce income certificate to justify that they are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Identification details – As identification proof, the candidates have to furnish the voter ID card, ration card, Aadhaar card, and the like documents. It would be scrutinized by higher officials to justify their claim.
Ration door delivery vehicle apply online
From the given portal http://www.apscscl.in/pds.php you can find all the information about doorstep delivery process
Ration door delivery vehicle tracking
- If you want to track vehicle please visit given link
- you have to click on GPS Tracking System then insert user id and password for further detail
However, the state authorities have promised to look after any adulteration or tampering in this rice distribution. Further, state CM said that through this rice distribution, he is trying to improve the condition of rice distribution scheme in the state. From hassle-free delivery of rice, the state government is taking suitable initiatives and trying to start the method at the earliest.
Q: What is the AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme?
Ans: Under this scheme AP govt distribute free rice to all poor people in the state.
Q: When will start AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme in the state?
Ans: 1 September.
Q: Who is eligible for AP YSR Rice Doorstep Delivery Scheme?
Ans: poor people in the AP state.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme
- YSR Arogya Asara Scheme