Deen Dayal Clinic Gujarat, Scheme, 2023 (Urban Poor in Slum Areas, Mobile Health Clinic, Timing, Eligibility, Documents, Registration)
The Gujarat state government has come up with the plans of Gujarat Deendayal Clinics in the Slum Areas. The main idea is to help people in urban class by offering health service from the clinics set up. Arvind Kejriwal coordinated by the Aam Aadmi Party government will be responsible for the implementation of scheme for wellbeing of the poor section. Read on to know more about other relevant details pertaining to the scheme.
Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme – Apply Online
Table of Contents
Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme Overviews
|Name of the Scheme
|Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme
|Target group of Scheme
|People living in slums shanties
|Objective for Scheme launch
|Offer suitable health service to poor
|Starting the Scheme
|To be set in densely populated areas
|Scheme has been initiated by
Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme Features
- Category of clinic scheme – The Deendayal Clinics Scheme is a type of permanent health scheme for the state poor people.
- Aim of the scheme launch – The main to launch the scheme is to offer free of medical treatment to the poor families dwelling in slums and shanties in Gujarat.
- Treatment time in the clinic – The clinic will remain open throughout the day and specialists like MMBS or AYUSH doctors will be available to offer suitable assistance to patients. The medicine will be given for free from 4PM and 6PM.
- Setup of the clinics – The clinics will be set up on priority basis in the places which are densely populated with poor people.
- Assistance for the clinics – The clinics will be set up in assistance from the state health department, municipalities and the corporation and it shall help to shortlist the areas that require immediate medical help for the poor families.
- Clinic in slum areas – The clinic will be organised in slum areas with over 1 lakh of population. However the municipalities have been assigned to find the areas that require the medical help at the earliest.
In this regard, it has been said that more than five Deendayal clinics will come up in Ramdev Pir Tekra area of Ahmedabad which has almost 30, 000 citizens. As a result of the clinics, it will be easy for the people living in interior slum areas to visit doctor at initial phase of disease and avoid the situation from getting worse.
Online Development Permission System 2.0 Gujarat – for Real Estate Investor.
Measures Taken for Setting up The Clinic
The clinic has been started on priority basis in overly populated areas and it is the responsibility of the state health department to implement the same. In addition to this, the municipal corporation, health department and other municipalities will be responsible to help in arranging for the setup and the population get the benefits.
As there are slum areas, rickshaws and ambulance may not be reach. Therefore, the clinic assistance from the state government will help to offer suitable medical assistance to the people. Therefore, the private doctors along with the government departments are trying their best to implement the scheme successfully.
Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme Eligibility
- Residential details – As the clinic set up scheme has been introduced in Gujarat, only the natives of the state are eligible for it.
- Category of people – The poor people living in shanties and slums among the densely populated areas are the target group of the scheme.
- Health documents – The candidates who wish to get health service from the clinics should produce suitable health reports to be scrutinized by higher authorities before offering them service and medicine for free of cost.
Anyror Rural Land Record Gujarat – Bhulekh Naksha 7/12, Urban / Rural Area Land Record.
Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme Documents
- Domicile documents – The candidates who wish to avail of free health service should produce their domicile documents justifying they are the natives of the state.
- Health reports – The candidate should furnish suitable health details before they can get health service from the clinics.
- Identification proof – The candidate should take Aadhaar card, voter ID card and ration card and the like at the time of availing of health service under the scheme.
Process of Registration for Gujarat Deendayal Clinics Scheme
As the clinics will be set up newly, the procedure to register for the health benefits are yet to be declared by state government. Soon after its declaration, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it from the related portal of the scheme. Therefore, the health department of the state is taking utmost initiative to make the scheme a successful one for the wellbeing of common people so that they can get medical facilities with ease.
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana in Gujarat : Godown Subsidy Scheme for Farmers Apply Online Form.
Q : What is the name of the scheme ?
Ans : Gujarat Deendayal Clinics.
Q : Who are the target group of scheme ?
Ans : People in slums in densely populated areas.
Q : Who has launched the scheme ?
Ans : Gujarat state government.
Q : How the clinic scheme will be implemented ?
Ans : By help from municipal corporations and municipalities.
Q : How many clinics will be started in Ramdev Pir Tekra ?
Ans : Five Deendayal clinics.
Other Links –
- Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
- Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana
- Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme
- Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat