Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana 2020-21 – Healthcare Yojana for Elderly Citizens [How to Apply, Registration Form, Documents List, Eligibility Criteria, Portal, Helpline Number]
The state government of Gujarat has come up with a new scheme called Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana. The scheme was originally launched by the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. It is a health care scheme that will take care of the elderly people of the state. The senior citizens with co-morbidities will get special care under the scheme. Here, in this article you are going to get a complete idea regarding the scheme
Gujarat Saat Pagla Khedut Kalyanna Scheme : Raise Storage Capacity of Grains & Stop Crop Wastage please click on given link for all information.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
Name of the scheme
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
senior citizens of the state
Toll free helpline
Key features of the Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will take care of the elderly people of the state by providing the best medical care.
- Healthcare team– Under the scheme thee will be a healthcare team that consists of 3 paramedical staffs.
- Working mode- The staffs will visit the beneficiaries’ house and prescribe immunity boosters like Samsamani Vati, Vitamin C tablets, and Zinc Tablets.
- Monitoring the work– Under the scheme there will be special software that is dedicated to maintain the database.
- Number of beneficiaries– As per the recent survey, there are 30,000 senior citizens with co-morbidities in 21 wards.
- Way of healthcare– There will be 100 healthcare teams and they will check on 2000 senior citizens every day. The person with co-morbidities will get the care in 15 days.
- Free-of-cost service– The state government will not charge a rupee against the health care service.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme –The yojana is about Interest Free Loans to SHG Women, you can click on link for reading.
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Eligibility criteria
- Domicile of Gujarat– The candidate has to be the domicile of the state.
- Senior citizen- As per the rule of the scheme, the candidate has to be above 60 years old.
- Health issues– Candidate with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, blood pressure, kidney diseases, and, other diseases related to old age will receive faster services.
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana Required documents
- Address proof – In order to become the beneficiary the candidate has to have address proof.
- Age proof– As the scheme is for elderly people so you need to show birth certificate.
- Medical documents– In order to get the fast treatment the candidate must submit medical documents.
How to apply for Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana
As it is a newly launched scheme so government has not declared any specific process, once they declare the process you will be updated.
No doubt, it is a scheme that will be beneficial for the people who have crossed 60 years old and dealing with several old age health issues. Gujarat government has already come up with several health care facilities and this scheme is the new addition that will provide the best medical care.
Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Gujarat : You can get full details of the scheme here
Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana FAQs
Q.1 What is Gujarat Vadil Sukhakari Yojana?
Ans. It is a health care scheme for senior citizens of Gujarat.
Q.2 What is the cost for Vadil Sukhakari Yojana?
Ans. It is a free-of-cost facility.
Q.3 Where to apply for Vadil Sukhakari Yojana?
Ans. The state government has not declared any process yet.
Q.4 Where will health check-up take place under Vadil Sukhakari Yojana?
Ans. The medical staffs will visit beneficiary’s home.
- YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
- कला संस्कृति विकास योजना
- Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana
- Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat