Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023 (Eligibilty Criteria , Educational Items kit List, How to apply, Check Status, Shoes, Login, Online Registration, uniform, bags, download mobile app)
The Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme will be initiated by Andhra Pradesh government on 5th September for the help of the students in government schools. The main aim of launching the scheme is to help the students focus on education and do not leave it mid-way due to financial problems. The kits given to students shall help them better. Let us take a look at some other benefits of the scheme given in the following part of the article.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
Provide education kit to government school students
Total number of beneficiaries
Date of scheme launch
Rupees 648.09 crores
Cost of kit
Procedure order date for the scheme
Scheme has been announced by
CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Official Mobile app
Key features of the scheme –
- Main focus of the scheme – The main purpose of scheme launch is to offer educational support to students of government schools.
- Target group of the scheme – Students of class 1 to class 10th of government schools in Andhra Pradesh
- Amount sanctioned for the scheme – Rupees 648.09 croes has been sanctioned by the state government for successful implementation of the scheme.
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme AP : Women gets 2250 rs per month as pension, Apply now
Eligibility Criteria –
- Residential details – As the scheme has been introduced in Andhra Pradesh, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Education details – The kit is available only for the students of government schools from class 1 to class 10th.
- Identification proof –The students who wish to get suitable benefits should have proper identification proof to be justified by state education department
List of documents –
- Education certificate – The school certificate should justify the class of the students in the government school to be eligible to get the kits
- Identification details – As identification, the students should have a ration card, Aadhaar card and the like documents to be scrutinized by the school authority
- Residential proof – The students should have a suitable certificate to ensure that they are the natives of the state
- Bank details – The mothers of wards should produce bank details like the money required for stitching school uniform will be credited in the linked bank account of mothers
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme in AP : Apply now for get benefits of this scheme
Download Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme mobile app
Click to this link for download official app. Beneficiary can apply throught app for getting benefits under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme.
How to apply under the scheme?
As this is a newly launched scheme, there is no requirement to apply online for the scheme. The educational kits for the scheme will be distributed directly to the government schools so that the teachers can take the initiative to distribute the same to the students. From identifying the government schools to its distribution, the department of school education of the state will be responsible for taking care of the successful implementation.
Educational kit item list –
- Uniform – Every student belonging from class 1 to class 10th will be given 3 sets of units depending on their size
- Shoes – Only one pair of shoes will be given to the students
- Socks – 2 pairs of socks which are suitable to be worn in different weathers
- Belt – An uniform belt will also be given to the school students as it is part of the school dress
- Bag – One bag will be given to every student depending on the class they study so that they can carry books and other items to schools and back home
- Notebook – Notebooks and textbooks are also included in the kit so that the students can use it in their school
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List : Track Farmer Beneficiary Status Online
Q: What is the main purpose of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme launch?
Ans: The main objective of scheme launch is to improve the overall education condition in Andhra Pradesh.
Q: Who are the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
Ans: Students of class 1 to class 10th of government school.
Q: What is the total amount sanctioned for the scheme launch?
Ans: Rupees 648.09
Q: Will the students be given money for stitching school dress?
Ans: Yes, money will be credited to mother’s account
Q: How many beneficiaries will be benefitted under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
Ans: 43 lakhs
Q: How many items students get under Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme?
Therefore, by successful implementation of the scheme, the state government is trying to improve the education condition and offer better facilities to the poor students. Similar to the Vidya Kanuka Scheme, other schemes have also been introduced for the betterment of students. English medium teachers, schools, colleges, and hostels and other basic facilities will be prepared for the good of the students.
Other links –
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme in Andhra Pradesh