Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal 2023 (Soft Loan Subsidy to unemployed youth, online application form, how to apply, mobile app, Eligibility, Benefits, PDF Download, Projects karmasathi.wb.gov.in)
The Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme has been the idea of the West Bengal state government. The main focus of the scheme is to offer financial help to the unemployed youths of the state. With help, the youth can start a business venture and find out a better way of living. For this, a certain amount has been sanctioned by the state government, and the higher authorities are trying their best to make the scheme launch a successful one. Some other relevant details relating to the entitled scheme are given in the following part of the scheme.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana
Karma Sathi Prakalpa
West Bengal Government
Aim of scheme launch
Offer loans to unemployed youths
Both offline and online
Soft loan subsidy
Loan amount to be given
Rupees 2 lakhs
Rupees 500 crores
Scheme supervised by
West Bengal State Cooperation Department
Sneher Parash Scheme in West Bengal : Apply online and get 1000 rs
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa key features
- Main focus of the scheme – The main objective to launch the West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme is to offer financial assistance to the unemployed youths. With the loan, they can explore different self-employment opportunities and start new ventures to earn their living.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The target beneficiaries of the scheme are the unemployed youths of West Bengal.
- Number of beneficiaries– Under the scheme, the state government will provide 1 lakh rupees as loan money to help youth start business enterprises and run it successfully.
- Amount to be given to the unemployed– The unemployed youth will be given rupees 2 lakhs. However, a total of rupees 500 crores have been sanctioned by the state government for the successful implementation.
- Total number of beneficiaries for the scheme – The scheme shall cover up for almost 3 lakhs youth in the span of the coming three years.
- Loan given through cooperative bank – The loan money will be given to the beneficiaries through cooperative banks, and it is almost 1 lakh beneficiaries yearly.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Eligibility criteria
- Legal citizens of the state – As the scheme is launched in West Bengal, the state’s legal residents can take part in the scheme. No unemployed youth from other states are allowed to avail of the scheme perks.
- Income limit – The state government has set certain income limits and the candidates have to abide by it. Only if family income is within limit, the candidate is eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Age limit – Certain age limit has been set for the candidate who wants to get the scheme benefits. The state government has set the age limit.
- Identity details – The candidates should have suitable identity proof when they are registering for the scheme. These are vital in support of the claim that the candidate is a native of the state.
Yuvashree Arpan Scheme West Bengal : Apply online for this scheme, youth will get special benefit
Documents required –
- Income certificate – The candidate should produce a suitable income certificate at the time of registration. This is required for scrutiny by higher authorities before they consider you eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Identity details – This includes Aadhaar card, ration card, or voter ID card to be produced at the time of registration under the scheme. This will also help to know the correct age of the candidate.
- Residential proof –The candidate should furnish suitable residential proof to justify their claim.
- Educational documents – The candidate should produce the 10th or 12th standards mark sheet at the time of registration for the scheme where the authority will scrutinize the educational qualification and ability to get the scheme benefits.
Benefits of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme
- The Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme is the West Bengal government’s initiative for the help of unemployed youths of the state.
- A loan of rupees 200000 will be given yearly for the purpose of the successful implementation of the scheme.
- As of now, 1 lakh beneficiaries are selected under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- About 500 crores rupees have been allotted by the state government for the scheme implementation.
How to register online under West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa
The process of online application has been started for the help of the beneficiaries. The online application form of the same will be available at the official portal of the scheme, and it is recommended that the beneficiaries visit the portal frequently to stay updated with the information. However, as this is a newly launched one, the state government has yet to declare the updates. Once it comes up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme in West Bengal : check your name under this scheme list
Download Karma Sathi Prakalpa mobile app
You can download Karma Sathi Prakalpa mobile app – click here
With the successful implementation of the scheme, it can be expected to improve the state’s financial condition by offering the scope of self-employment to the unemployed youth of the state. The loan amount offered by the state shall help the individuals to find a way of their living.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Official Website Portal
Q: What do you mean by WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans: Under the scheme, unemployed youth are offered loans for self-employment
Q: What is the incentive amount to be given under Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans: Loan of rupees 2 lakhs
Q: Who is the target group of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans: Unemployed youths of West Bengal
Q: Are unemployed girls allowed to take part in the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans: Yes, unemployed girls are also eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
Q: What is the mode of an application under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme?
Ans: Both offline and online mode
Other links –
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in West Bengal
- Hasir Alo Scheme in West Bengal