Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022 Maharashtra (for Educated Unemployed Youth, Apply Online, Form, List, Eligibility, Documents)
There are a high number of educated candidates in Maharashtra but only a few of them are able to get suitable job. As there is an increase in unemployment in the state, the higher authorities have come up with the idea of offering financial help to the unemployed youth. With the help, it shall help the candidates to search jobs and prepare to get one. Read on to know more about other relevant details relating to the entitled scheme. This shall help interested candidates to get money when looking for a job.
Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana 2020, Online Registration, eligibility, Benefit.
Table of Contents
Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Launched Details
|Name of the scheme
|Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Beneficiaries of scheme
|Educated unemployed youths
|Objective of scheme
|Offer financial help to unemployed youths
|Money given to youths
|Scheme has been launched by
|Toll free number
Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Features
- Main focus of scheme launch – The main idea of scheme launch is to offer financial help to the educated youths who are unable to get job. With the money, they can apply for government jobs and use it to get a job.
- Beneficiaries of scheme – The highly qualified youths are finding it difficult to get a job. So, the unemployed youths are the target group of the scheme.
- Financial help for the youth – The state government has decided to give rupees 5000 monthly to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme for Migrant Workers.
Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Benefits
- As per rules of the schemes, financial help of rupees 5000 will be given to the unemployed youths of the state to help them find job opportunities.
- The students should have passed minimum of 12th standard or equivalent to be eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiaries can use the money for personal and job related purposes when they have to apply for government jobs.
- The scheme is mainly launched to help the unemployed candidate find ways for living and get a suitable job.
- The benefits of the scheme will be offered to beneficiaries till they get a job.
Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Eligiblility
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched by Maharashtra state government, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
- Unemployed category – The applicant should not be part of any private or government job in order to be eligible for the scheme.
- Income certificate – The applicants family should not have annual income greater than 1 lakh to enjoy the scheme benefits.
- Education details – The applicant should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent standard to be eligible to register for the above said scheme.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana in Maharashtra.
Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Documents
- Identification details – The applicant need to furnish suitable identification proof like Aadhaar card, voter ID card and the like options to be furnished at the time of registration for the scheme. In addition to this, you have to produce passport size photograph, mobile number, age certificate and others.
- Educational documents – As part of educational document, the candidate should have proper educational certificates like school leaving certificate, mark sheet and the like options.
- Income certificates – The candidate should furnish suitable income certificate that will be scrutinized by higher authorities. This is to understand the annual income limit and whether the candidate is eligible for the scheme.
- Bank account – You need to produce suitable bank account details, IFSC code, account number and the like to link the same and transfer the beneficiary amount.
Apply Online for the Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- To apply for the scheme online, first you have to visit the official portal of the scheme.
- As the home page shows up, you have to click on the ‘apply’ button.
- Upon doing this, the requisition form will show up.
- Now, you have to fill up the form with relevant information that includes personal, educational and family income details.
- After filling up the form, you have to click on the next option that will direct the form page to the next one.
- Now, you have to check the form you have filled up before you click on the submit option.
- After the form has been submitted successfully, you can try to login using correct login details.
You have to keep the login credentials properly for suitable future reference.
Q : What is Maharashtra Pant pradhan Berojgari Bhatta scheme ?
Ans : Scheme to offer financial help to students who are unemployed and in search of job.
Q : What is the financial help for the students ?
Ans : Rupees 5000 monthly.
Q : Who has launched the scheme ?
Ans : Maharashtra government has launched the scheme.
Q : What is the minimum education level for the scheme ?
Ans : 10th or 12th standard or equivalent.
Other Links –
- महाराष्ट्र भूमि अभिलेख ऑनलाइन महाभूलेख
- नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना महाराष्ट्र
- अस्मिता योजना महाराष्ट्र
- अंतरजातीय विवाह योजना महाराष्ट्र