Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme 2022 (List, Toll free helpline Number, Last Date, Official Website, How to apply, Documents, Application form, Eligibility criteria, Status)
The state government of Punjab has launched a scheme called Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme. Recently, the application procedure has also started. It is a health insurance scheme that is self contributory. The scheme was launched back in 2006 and this year the application procedure is about to start. The scheme is proved to be beneficial for the farmers, cooperative bank account holders and the employees of the state. This is the reason the reason here you in this article you are going to get an idea of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme
|Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme
|Year of launch
|The state government of Punjab
|Farmers, cooperative bank account holders and employees
|Toll free Number
|1800 233 5758
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme is aimed at providing quality health insurance to the farmers and other people from the vulnerable section of the society. With the help of the scheme affordable health insurance is available.
- Premium amount– Under the scheme the beneficiaries have to pay 2714 rupees that is inclusive of GST. If the beneficiary is a dependant member of the family, then they have to pay 679 rupees inclusive of GST.
- Health insurance amount– Upon doing the health insurance, each member of the family will get cashless insurance worth 2 lakh rupees.
- Hospitals under the scheme– The beneficiaries will get treatment in all govt. hospitals, and also in non-govt. hospitals.
- Health insurance for the new born– The new born babies will get free health insurance facilities up to 6 months.
- Allowance on girl child birth– The scheme will provide an allowance of 2100 rupees on the birth of a girl child.
- Total budget for the scheme– As per the government total budget for the scheme is 109 crore rupees.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Eligibility
- Resident of Punjab– The scheme will be applicable for the resident of Punjab.
- Special category– The scheme is applicable on the people who are farmers, or coming from other vulnerable occupation.
- Co-operative bank employees– The scheme is for the co-operative bank account holders and the employees as well.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Documents
- Residential address- The applicant must submit the residential address with the form.
- Identity proof– The candidate must give a copy of Aadhar card.
- Occupational document– You need to have relevant documents related to your occupation.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Official Website
You can click the official website link for registration of this scheme.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Online Application
- Step 1- To apply for the scheme you need to click at this link.
- Step 2- Once you click on the link the form will appear.
- Step 3– You can download the form to print it out.
- Step 4- Then you need to fill in the form with appropriate information
- Step 5– Then you need to submit the form to the concerned authorities.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Check Status
- Step 1- In order to check the registration status you need to visit this link.
- Step 2– The candidate has to enter the request ID and then click on the ‘Search’ option
- Step 3- After that your details will come out.
Punjab Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme Toll Free Number
If any problem in registration, you can contact with this toll free number 1800 233 5758.
To provide a fuss-free health care service, Punjab government has launched the scheme. Everyone in the state is entitled to an advanced healthcare service but not everyone can avail it due to financial crunch. This is the reason this scheme will help the people with providing a good amount of insurance amount. Already 1.5 lakh people of the state have applied for the scheme. It is believed the in the up-coming days more people will apply.
Q : What is Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme?
Ans : It is a health insurance scheme
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : In Punjab
Q : Who are the beneficiaries?
Ans : Farmers, cooperative bank account holders and employees
Q : What is the worth of the insurance?
Ans : 2 lakh rupees for per member of the family
Q : What is the premium amount?
Ans : The head of the family has to pay 2714 rupees and for a dependant member it is 679 rupees.
Q : Where to apply?
Ans : visit the official webiste
Other Links –
- Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Welfare Scheme Punjab
- Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme
- Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab
- Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Yojana