Punjab New Smart Ration Card Scheme under NFSA 2023 (Apply Online Form, Check Status, Name List, Eligibility, Atta Dal, Blue card)
The Smart Ration Card Scheme has been initiated by the Punjab government, which has been rolled out recently. The main purpose of launching the card is to withdraw food grains from a fair price shop. However, the state government has invited the online registration process for the same. For this, the candidate should produce suitable documents to justify their claim for scheme eligibility. Let us take through some of the relevant details relating to the scheme.
Table of Contents
Punjab New Smart Ration Card Launch details –
New Smart Ration Card
Another (Old) name
Atta Dal Scheme
CM Captain Amarinder Singh 2020
Total number of beneficiaries
Cost of wheat under scheme
Rupees 2 per kg
Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
Standard packing of wheat
30 kg per packet
Amount of wheat to be given monthly
1800 300 61313
Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Yojana : Register for Online job webminar
Important points of Punjab Ration Card –
- Main aim of the scheme – The scheme’s main purpose is to offer food grains to the poor sections of the society in Punjab. Through this, they can get the necessities of their lives and eat properly
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The poor and the needy families are the target group of the scheme
- Sending grains homes of needy – The food grains will be directly sent to the home of the needy families as per the guidelines of the scheme
- Grains at cheap rate – The grains will be given to the beneficiaries at a low rate under the scheme compared to other food items
- Issuing smart card – Unlike the previous time, the smart card will be given to the scheme’s beneficiaries. The card will substitute for the traditional ration card
- Amount to be given for pulses – Each cardholder will be given 2.5 kg of pulses as per scheme guidelines.
- Total number of beneficiaries –The state government is trying to reach out to the number of beneficiaries with the scheme’s help. However, the government is trying to benefit a total of 33 lakhs of beneficiaries
- Part of scheme security act – The above-said scheme is part of the 2013 scheme security act that has been launched to offer food items at a lower rate than usual
Eligibility of the new smart ration card –
- Residential proof –As the scheme has been launched in Punjab, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible
- Identification details –As suitable identification, the applicant has to furnish d\suitable documents at the time of registration.
- Bank details – The head of the family should have an active bank account to be linked with the scheme
- Income details – Certain income slab has been set under PHH and AAY scheme to be eligible for the scheme
- Ration card –The candidate should have one ration card. In case they have one, they have to surrender it before they want to apply for another under the above-mentioned scheme
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal : Register online for Aarthiya Miller Registration
List of documents
- Ration card – It is important to produce the ration card at the time of registration for the scheme
- Identification documents – As suitable identification, one should furnish passport-sized photos, age-proof details, Aadhaar cards, ration cards, and like options.
- Bank documents – It is important to furnish suitable bank account details, IFSC code, and others as the beneficiary amount will be directly linked in the bank account
- Income certificate – The candidate needs to offer a suitable income certificate to justify their eligibility for the scheme
- Residential details – The candidate should offer suitable rent receipt when living on rent
- Ration card details – If a candidate wants to get a smart ration card under the scheme, it isimportant to surrender the old one
- Government sector candidates – If the candidates work in the government or private sector, they have to furnish the same and list the total number of family members to register for the scheme
Punjab Smart ration card Online Form
The details of the beneficiaries under the scheme have been digitalized, and these are available at the official portal of the department of food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs Punjab. For this, you have to click link. However, the scheme is going to offer scheme benefits to almost 36 Lakh NFSA families in Punjab. The existing cardholders will be given the cards from the ration shops of their locality. However, the list of the beneficiaries will be shown as per block and district wise. The candidates have to frequently visit the official portal to stay updated about the scheme’s registration details.
PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab : Apply for this scheme
How to apply online for the Punjab smart ration card –
As this is a newly launched scheme, the details of applications are given in the steps below.
- The candidates have to avail the card through the official portal of the scheme.
- Now, they have to click on the login page of the portal
- Here, new user should go through the new user link
- After suitable registration, the applicant need to update for the profile by giving suitable details
- Now, they should click on the ‘fresh application link’
- The candidate has to click on the service options available on the screen
- After filling up the form with correct details, it is important to furnish the required documents at the time of registration
- After this, you have to click on save application options and upload the documents
- Now, click on the ‘submit’ option following which the candidate will get an acknowledge number displayed on the screen
- The higher authority is responsible to check the details and then candidate can collect the msart ration card from their nearby fair ration shops
So, these are the steps to be followed in case of an online method of payment.
Q: How pregnant women are benefitted from Punjab smart ration card?
Ans: The pregnant and lactating women will be given 600 calories of ration under the scheme along with rupees 6000 benefits for six months
Q: How to apply for the Punjab smart ration card scheme?
Ans: Both offline and online methods are applicable
Q: Under whose name the smart ration card will be issued?
Ans: Eldest women who are 18 years of age and above is the person in a household for issuance of the card
Q: What is the price of the wheat under Punjab smart ration card?
Ans: Price of wheat is rupees 2 per kg
Q: What is the amount of pulses to be given?
Ans: Each card holder will get 2.5kg pulses
Other links –
- Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana in Gujarat
- Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Scheme
- Free Coaching Scheme
- Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab