(amount) Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme 2023 (documents, eligibility, official website, registration process, features, benefits,Scholarships list, toll free number)
Every child deserves to get basic education and children are the future and backbone of any developing nation. India is a developing country and has shown tremendous growth in almost all the fields including education. The Indian government introduces various schemes in order to benefit the students of the country, especially when it comes to the education and development of female students in the country. Not only the Central Government but also the state governments with their on-time schemes and strategies benefit the students of their respective States. The Karnataka Government has taken one such wise step for the girl students of the state.
Table of Contents
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023
The state government is all set to extend the ‘Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme’ for the girls belonging to the state of Karnataka. Through this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding this extension.
What is Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme?
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme is a scholarship scheme launched. The Karnataka Government launched this scheme on 7th August 2021 to give scholarships to the children of farmers in the state.
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme features/benefits-
- The scheme will provide scholarships for the children of farmers in the state
- Under the scheme scholarship will be of rupees 2500 to rupees 11000 which will be provided to the children of farmers pursuing higher education.
- The amount of the scholarship given under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The scheme aims to provide higher education to each and every student of the state.
- The beneficiaries can avail the benefits of the scheme even if they are getting benefits from any other scholarship scheme.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scheme Eligibility–
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant must have passed class 10th examination from recognised school by central or state board
- Applicant’s father must be a farmer in order to get the benefit from the Raita Vidya Nidhi Scheme.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scheme documents required-
- Residential proof
- Identity proof
- Farmer ID card
- A photocopy of bank passbook
- Class 10th marksheet
- Age proof certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph and other significant documents when required.
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme to be extended-
The Karnataka Government is all set to extend the Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme for the girl students of VIII and IX standard. Government conveyed that the rural areas must be developed holistically, especially the girl students belonging to the poor families. The students will get financial support in terms of the scholarship amounts worth Rs. 2500 and 11000. The amounts will be directly transferred into the accounts of the beneficiaries. The government will update all the other requirements soon.
Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme online application-
- Firstly, the applicant must visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Kerala.
- On visiting the official website, the homepage will appear on the applicant’s screen.
- The applicant must now click on the option ‘ scholarship program for farmer children’ visible under the ‘online service section’.
- After clicking on the option: ‘scholarship program for farmer children’, the applicant will be redirected to a new page.
- On the new page, the applicant must select a yes on having an Adhar Card and if not then the ‘No’ option must be selected.
- On selecting a yes the applicant must enter the Aadhaar number, gender, name and other information. On the other hand, if the option ‘no’ has been selected, then the applicant must enter the EID name, EID number, gender and other information asked on the page.
- Now, the applicant must select the ‘Declaration’ then must click on proceed. This will lead the applicant to a new page wherein all the required information must be filled in.
- After this, all the required documents must be uploaded and the applicant must click on the submit button.
- All the above steps will hence complete the online application successfully.
Official website Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme-
I’m order to apply for availing the benefits of the Raitha Vidya Nidhi Scheme, the Applicant must visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Kerala. Here is the official website: Click Here
- Karnataka Samrakshane Portal
- Karnataka Arundhati Yojana / Maitri Yojana
- Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
- Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah yojana