[Online Apply] WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 – Free Tabs for Students in West Bengal [Registration Form, Beneficiary List, Portal, Helpline Number]
The WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 has been initiated by West Bengal government in which free tabs will be offered to students. It has been initiated on December, 2020 that main idea is to offer suitable educational facilities to the students of the state. CM Mamata Banerjee said that almost 9.5 lakh students can benefit studying in both government and non-government schools. Read on to know more about other information relating to the entitled scheme.
Government at Doorstep Scheme in West Bengal – 100 % Scholarship for Adivasi Students.
Table of Contents
WB Free Tablet Scheme
Name of the scheme
WB Free Tablet Scheme
Scheme has been announced by
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee
Benefit of scheme
Covering for almost 9.5 lakh students of class 12
Objective of scheme
Offering tablets for free to students
Scheme has been launched under
Scheme has been launch in the state of
Post category of scheme
Scheme for students
Date of application
Start and end date of application are yet to be declared
Target group of scheme
12th students of government or non-government aided schools or madrasas
|Toll free Number
WB Free Tablet Scheme Features
- Target group of scheme – The students of class 12 studying both in government and non-government schools including the madrasas are eligible for the scheme benefits
- Main objective for scheme launch – The main idea of scheme launch is to offer suitable facilities for online education and therefore, offer free tablets so that students can study using it
- Total beneficiaries under scheme – The scheme will help to cover to for almost 9.5 lakh students by giving better facilities for online education
- Number of schools – There are a total of 36000 government and non-government schools along with 636 madrasas and 14, 000 high secondary ones in west Bengal
Snehaloy Housing Scheme in West Bengal for Financial Weak Categories.
How CM is planning to introduce better scope of jobs in the state
With 133% growth in IT industry in the past few years, the IT exports have gone up to 175%. The investments have lined up and as a result of this, the government has come up with plenty other proposals of setting up IT offices in this state. It will require a total of rupees 3000 crores creating opportunities for almost 9000 IT professionals to get better scope of jobs in the state.
WB Free Tablet Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Residential details – As West Bengal CM has launched the scheme, only the permanents residents of the state are eligible
- Educational proof – The students who are studying class 12th are eligible to enjoy the scheme perks. In addition, the students should have cleared their previous examination without any backlog
- Income details – The interested students should produce suitable income details of their family at the time of registration for the scheme and it should not exceed rupees 2 lakh per annum
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in West Bengal.
WB Free Tablet Scheme Documents List
- Domicile documents – The domicile certificate of the student should be checked at the time of registration by higher authorities before the candidates are considered eligible for the above said scheme
- Educational certificates – As a suitable education certificate, the candidate should produce mark sheet details to ensure that they are studying in government or non-government schools in class 12th
- Income proof – The candidate should produce suitable income certificate for registration before they are considered eligible for the scheme
- Identification details – The candidates should produce suitable school ID card, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport size photograph, and the like options. It should also include mobile number and others to be checked by higher authorities who are related to scheme launch
WB Free Tablet Scheme Registration Form and How to apply
The West Bengal government like other states is inviting application form for the scheme making it easy for the students to apply for it from the comfort of home. The free tablets will be given to the students belonging to both government and government aided schools. For this, the portal relating to the scheme has been launched and the candidate can get the application form from this site. The application procedure has to be carried out online and fill up the form from the comfort of home and apply for the scheme. However, for further updates, the candidates have to keep an eye on the portal for latest information relating to the scheme.
Hasir Alo Scheme in West Bengal – Free Electricity Scheme WB.
The scheme has been launched for the benefit of students belonging to poor families and offering them tablets free of money for easy facilities of online classes. This is mainly due to COVID-19 situation where students are unable to attend schools and mostly depending on online classes, irrespective of whether they are primary or secondary schools.
Q : What is the name of the scheme?
Ans : WB Free Tablet Scheme
Q : Who are the target group of scheme?
Ans : 12th belonging to government and non-government schools
Q : What is the official portal of scheme?
Ans : wb.gov.in/
Q : Who has launched the scheme?
Ans : CM of West Bengal
Q : How many students will benefit from scheme?
Ans : Near about 9.5 lakh students
Other Links –
- Aikyashree Monority Scholarship Scheme
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme WB
- Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in WB
- WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme