West Bengal students’ internship scheme 2023 (internship duration, internship time, internship amount, beneficiaries, official website, documents, registration, features, eligibility )
Governments do come up with different schemes to support students and get them opportunities. A scheme in West Bengal has been seen in the same light. The government of West Bengal is going to introduce an internship scheme pertaining to the benefits of graduates. The government has decided to take 6,000 students as interns every year for this internship. The stipend would be up to Rs 5000 per month. Let us go through the article to know more about West Bengal students’ internship scheme and comprehend how this newly announced scheme would help the graduates by giving them new opportunities.
Table of Contents
West Bengal students’ internship scheme 2023
|West Bengal students’ internship scheme
|West Bengal students under the age of 40 (graduates/diploma)
|Rs 5000 per month
What is the West Bengal students’ internship scheme?
The government of West Bengal with the assistance of the higher education department will introduce a students’ internship scheme for graduates in the state. The government would take around 6,000 students as interns per year. These interns would get Rs 5000 as a monthly stipend. This internship will continue for a year.
Features of West Bengal students’ internship scheme
- The internship scheme has been introduced by the government of West Bengal with the help of the higher education department.
- The government will soon launch a website to make the process effective and simple.
- This internship would be for a year.
- At the end of the session, each student will get reviewed.
- Students would get certificates after they complete their internships.
- Interns will get placed at several West Bengal government offices.
- Interns posting would be near their location.
Eligibility for West Bengal students’ internship scheme
- Students must be natives of West Bengal.
- Students’ age must be under 40 years.
- Students must have 60 percent marks in the final year of their degree or diploma.
- This internship would also include ITI or polytechnic institutes of West Bengal.
- Current students can also apply to this internship if they get a ‘ no objection certificate’ from their institutions.
Documents for West Bengal students’ internship scheme
The government has not specifically highlighted the necessary details about the documents. But it is speculated that one needs to submit final year degree certificates, identity proof, no objection certificate, and so on in order to avail of the opportunity.
Official Website for West Bengal students’ internship scheme
As this scheme has been newly announced, the government is currently working on the official website. The government would soon be furnishing the details regarding the website to make the process simpler.
1. Which state has launched the student internship scheme in 2022?
Ans West Bengal
2. What is the age limit for West Bengal students’ internship scheme?
Ans 40 years.
3. What is the duration of the internship?
4 How much is the monthly stipend during the internship?
5000 per month.
5Is there an official website for West Bengal students’ internship scheme?
As of now, it has not been announced.
Other Links –
- WB Manabik Prakalpa Scheme
- Hasir Alo Scheme in West Bengal
- WB Lakshmi Bhandar Schemen
- WB Chokher Alo Scheme