AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme 2021 How to Apply, Online Form, List, Status Check, Portal, Toll free helpline number,
The AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh state government for the purpose of land identification. This shall help to know about actual ownership of the land with the help of latest technology drones. The main idea is to offer the land to the owners and settle down the pending disputes or centuries now. Read on to know more about the details pertaining to the entitled scheme in the following part of the article.
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme in AP – Check Beneficiaries list.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
Name of the scheme
|AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
Scheme has been launched by
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
Purpose of scheme launch
Land survey in the state and offer land ownership
Number of people attending the event
Over 10, 000
Number of base stations to be formed for scheme
Starting date for survey
Scheme has been started at
Takkellapadu village near Jaggaiahpet, Krishna district
Date of scheme start
December, 2020, 21
Survey teams and surveyors in scheme
4500 survey team and 15, 000 surveyors
Cost of survey of land comes to
Rupees 987.46 crores
AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Features
- Main objective of scheme launch – The main purpose of scheme launch is to for surveying the land and offer suitable ownership to the actual owners
- Survey under the scheme – For effective surveying of lands, a total of 4500 survey teams and 15, 000 surveyors would be involved
- Work involved in scheme – The surveyors need to mark land boundaries, set up mobile court to solve land problems, issue passbook to the actual owners of the land
- Benefit of the scheme – The land survey will help the actual owner of the land to get it and settle down the disputes relating to land by the help of the court settled.
- Estimated value for land survey – A total of rupees 987.46 crores will be given by Andhra Pradesh state government for the purpose of scheme launch
- Method of surveying – The team will consist of VRA and VRO and the survey number will be filmed using camera to store it in digital version. In addition, mobile tribunals will be set up to solve the land dispute problems.
Therefore, the long pending disputes regarding land ownership could be resolved by means of the above said scheme. For this, the state authorities are taken necessary steps and handing the land to the real owners.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme – for Auto and Taxi Cab Driver.
What are the phases of land survey under AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana
The overall land survey will cover up a total of 1.26 square kilometers in different cities, towns and villages exempting the forest lands. However, the survey will be done in three phases covering up 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh. The steps for the same are given as below:
- Phase 1: A total of 5,000 villages are to be covered in this phase
- Phase 2: The scheme will work for 6,500 villages in this level
- Phase 3: Here, a total of 5, 500 village lands will be surveyed
However, the district officials have been given the responsibility to prepare for successful launch of the scheme and help in proper land survey.
Level of data security in AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana
The land survey data collected is the responsibility of Andhra Pradesh government to keep it secured and prevent from tampering. However, the security features should be such that it helps to maintain the information in a secured way and the landowners should have the hardcopies of the property dealings.
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme in AP – Rs.10,000 to Nayee Bramins, Tailors and Rajaka.
Information given after land survey under titling card:
- Unique identification number
- Name of owner of land
- Total area
- Photograph of land
- Measurement of property
However, after the survey is completed, digitized maps should be prepared pertaining to it and land details will be added in the map. After land marking is done, the survey stones will be placed on the land. Following this, digitized registration for property will be done at the village secretariats office for the completion of the same.
In addition to this, rovers and latest technology drones will be used that shall help to survey the lands properly. A total of 15, 000 surveyors will be engaged for the success of the scheme and title cards will be given to the owner of the land.
Q : What is the total estimate cost to be spent for the scheme?
Ans : Rupees 987.46 crores
Q : How many surveyors to be engaged for scheme?
Ans : 15 000
Q : How many phases are required to implement the scheme?
Ans : Three phases
Q : What is the number of base stations to be formed under the scheme?
Ans : 70
Other Links –
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
- YSR Law Nestham Scheme in AP