AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme 2023 (Crop Loan Scheme for Framers, Zero Interest, Amount, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Documents, Online Application, Registration, Website, Tollfree number)
Andhra Pradesh government lead by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with new scheme called YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme. It is a crop loan scheme for the farmers of the state. This scheme is launched as an integral part of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Scheme which was meant for the women SHGs. The earlier scheme was able to boost the confidence of the women in the state. So, to strengthen the socio-economic development of the state this is the reason you are going to get important information on this article.
AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme for ST and SC Communities.
Table of Contents
YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Launch Details
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
|The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Farmers of the state
|Toll free Number
YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will boost the agricultural situation of the state by providing loan to the farmers of the state.
- Zero Interest loan– As per the rule of the scheme, the farmers will get zero interest crop loans to the farmers who can pay the loan on time.
- Benefitted farmer families– it is estimated that under the scheme around 50 lakh farmer families will be benefitted.
- Loan amount– As per the new scheme’s rules, the beneficiary will get 13,500 rupees for five years.
- Clearing due– As soon as the new scheme is launched the government has announced to clear the subsidy due of the farmers who have suffered a loss in the past seasons.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile of state– As per the rule of the scheme the farmers have to be the domicile of the state.
- BPL category– In order to get the crop loan the farmer has to belong to BPL category.
- Association with SHG– The farmers have to be associated with the self help group or SHG.
- Credit limit– As per the rule of the scheme, the credit limit of the candidate should not exceed 5 lakhs.
- Bank account– The candidate has to have bank account because the loan will be transferred to the bank account.
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme for Particular Communities Women.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme Required Documents for Application
- Address proof– The candidate has to provide proof of permanent address to the authority.
- Identification proof– the candidate needs to provide photo ID as Aadhar card, Voter Id, etc. at the time of application.
- Certificate of SHG– The candidate has to provide the registration certificate at the time of application.
- BPL certificate– The candidate has to provide a copy of BPL certificate at the time of application.
- Bank details– The candidate has to provide all the details related to bank account.
How to apply for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
- Step 1- In order to apply online applicant needs to visit Official Website.
- Step 2- You will get the option for registration where you need to enter all the correct information details.
- Step 3- You need to upload the copy of the documents and then submit the form.
In order to apply for the scheme the interested applicant can apply offline as well.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme for Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers.
It is evident that this scheme will help the farmers and save them from grave loss in farming. The CM of Andhra Pradesh has also announced that Prakasam, Chittoor and Kadapa will experience the first phase of work. The scheme will work beside Rythu Bharosa scheme. State government has tied up with Amul and they will procure milk from the different districts to bolster the agricultural situation.
Q : What is YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme ?
Ans : It is a crop loan scheme that is launched by AP government.
Q : Who are eligible for the scheme ?
Ans : The BPL farmers of the state.
Q : How much loan will be given ?
Ans : 13,500 rupees for five years.
Q : What is the interest rate ?
Ans : Zero percent interest rate.
Q : Where to apply for the scheme ?
Ans : apmepma.gov.in/.
Q : Is there any last date of application ?
Ans : No.
Other Links –