Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023 ( eligibility criteria, list, status, Benefits, beneficiaries, helpline number, last date, how to apply, registration, application form, official website, portal, documents )
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin has launched a new scheme named Ennum Ezhuthum, meant to end the learning gap among the students. As we know, the Pandemic took a toll on the education system. In order to bridge the gap, the state government of Tamil Nadu introduced Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme for ensuring foundational literacy by 2025. Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme is a farsighted program, designed to help children to have a strong foundation in basic subjects. Let us go through the article to understand more about this newly incepted scheme.
Table of Contents
Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023
|Name of the Scheme
|Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
|The CM of TN
|Children (Std. 1 to 3)
|Not Available as of now
|To bridge the educational gap
What is Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme?
Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme has been introduced by Tamil Nadu Government. It aims to improve the condition of education in the state. The program will also be distributing workbooks to students of standards 1 to 3. It will aid in bridging the education gap that is a result of the Pandemic. Teachers have got instructed to furnish interactive learning methods, so as to encourage their students. Schools will also motivate students to read newspapers and books in the library regularly.
Objectives and Features of Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
- The government of Tamil Nadu has introduced Ennum Ezhuthum to help the children of the state with their education.
- Under this program, the education department would distribute workbooks to children studying in standards 1 to 3.
- Children will get trained in subjects like Tamil, Mathematics, and English.
- Lessons are getting designed into the format of songs, dance, puppetry, storytelling, and so on.
- The scheme has been introduced to combat the negative impacts of the Pandemic on the educational system.
- Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme has been brought with the motive to attain foundational literacy.
Beneficiaries of Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
- The scheme will benefit the students of Tamil Nadu.
- It will focus on children studying in classes 1 to 3.
Official Website for Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
The government has yet not furnished the details regarding Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme. Hopefully, the necessary details may get available soon.
The toll-free number for Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
The State Government of Tamil Nadu will soon be updating with the details. As of now, no notice has been given regarding the toll-free numbers for Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme.
Q- Which state has started Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme?
ANS- Tamil Nadu
Q- In which year was the Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme got declared?
Q- Who declared Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme?
ANS- The CM of Tamil Nadu
Q- What is the aim of the Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme?
ANS- To improve the education among the children.
- Tamil Nadu CM Covid Relief Fund
- Bed and Breakfast Scheme in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Gold Loan Waiver Scheme