YS Jagan launches Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Yojana 2023 to help SC, ST entrepreneurs [Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents List, Portal, Helpline Number]
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a unique scheme for the state. With the help of the scheme the SC and ST communities will get opportunity to revive their livelihood. Due to the pandemic most of the migrant workers have left the state, and now, state government is planning to support the marginal communities. Here, in this article we are going to talk about the scheme in details.
YSR Aasara Scheme in AP , you can read all information regarding the yojana.
Table of Contents
APJagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
Name of the scheme
AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Date of launch
SC / ST entrepreneurs
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2021 Benefits
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme will help the SCs / STs to start with their new business endeavor. The community has 16.2% SCs and 6% to STs and all are encouraged by the government.
- For Awareness– This scheme is a part of special industrial policy 2020-23 and that is the reason government is planning to create awareness through the scheme.
- Benefits of the scheme– 82% of the jobs in the state are held by marginal communities will get fee reimbursement to help their elderly parents.
- Scheme for all– The aim of the state government is to make the scheme unbiased and while doing that they want to include people regardless of caste and creed.
- Inviting companies– In order to felicitate the work of the scheme the state government has invited companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance to the state.
- Monitoring the scheme– There will be village/ward volunteers to monitor the scheme so that no eligible candidate is left out.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, This is a game changer scheme launched by CM Jagan please click and read whole information.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Domicile of the state– To apply for the scheme the applicant has to be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- For ST/SC community– The applicant has to belong to the marginal community like SC or ST.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme Required documents
- Address proof- The applicant has to submit address proof at the time of the application.
- Identity proof– In order to become the beneficiary the candidate has to have ID proof like Adhaar and Voter ID card.
- Caste certificate– You need to have caste certificate and at the time of application you need to submit the proof.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme, If you want to check beneficiary name under the scheme, please click for the process.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme Application Form
As it is a newly launched scheme so government has not released the application process yet; once it is declared, you will be notified.
The scheme is going to help the poor people of the state. Due to pandemic and prolonged lockdown people have lost jobs, several businesses are shut down. And that is the reason Andhra Pradesh government is trying to bring back normalcy to the state’s economy. there are several people who are in debt right now, and in such scenario this scheme will help a large section of the society.
YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme FAQs
Q.1 What is YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Ans. It is a scheme that will help the underprivileged castes of AP will get a push to start their own business.
Q.2 Where to apply for YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Ans. It is a new scheme government has not released the application process yet.
Q.3 What is the last date for YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Q.4 Who is the target group of the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Ans. AP’S ST/SC entrepreneurs
Q.5 How to check list of beneficiaries under YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Ans. We will update this soon.
Q.6 Which companies will be supported under YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme?
Ans. Companies like Amul, P&G and Reliance
- YSR Bheema Scheme in AP
- AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme
- AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
- Gujarat Kisan Sarvoday Yojana