WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2023, Online Registration / Application Form, 2 Lakh Motorcycles to Youth, Eligibility, Documents, Application Form
The West Bengal state government has come up with the idea of Karmai Dharma scheme. The main idea of the scheme launch is to offer financial help to the unemployed youth who are planning to get a motorbike. With the help of this, it will be easy for them to find ways of employment and get involved in different service. The higher authorities are inviting online application for the entitled scheme and for this, certain details are listed below. The interested candidates can go through this to have better idea about the details.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in WB : Soft Loan Subsidy to unemployed youth.
Table of Contents
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
|Beneficiaries of scheme
|Who has launched the scheme
|CM of West Bengal
|Main idea of scheme launch
|Offer motorcycle and financial help to the unemployed
|Number of youths under the scheme
|Near about 2 lakhs
|Official portal of scheme
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Features
- Category of scheme – The scheme is about work is worship and so, the main beneficiaries of scheme are the unemployed youths.
- Number of beneficiaries of scheme – There are a total of 2 lakh beneficiaries of the scheme who will be given 1 motorbike.
- Financial help for scheme – The main idea is to offer financial help to the cooperative banks through the successful launch of the scheme.
- Objective of scheme launch – The main purpose of scheme launch is to reduce the unemployed rate in the state and help the jobless get opportunity and financial help.
Therefore, with the help of this scheme, the unemployed youths will get opportunity to sell sarees, clothes and other things. They can find out ways of employment by the help of this scheme. However, CM of the state is responsible for the successful implementation of the scheme to provide suitable scholarship offer to the students.
Hasir Alo Scheme in west Bengal 2020 : Free Electricity Scheme.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Residential eligibility – As the scheme has been launched in West Bengal, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to be included in the state.
- Unemployed youth – Youths who are in search of a job can be part of the scheme and enjoy the benefits.
- Educational details – The candidate has to produce suitable education details to justify their jobless condition, though they should complete 10th, 12th or a recognized standard.
Therefore, the jobless youth who wish to progress in their business and need financial assistance, it is none other than the above said scheme to get suitable help.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Documents
- Identification details – As suitable identification, the candidates should produce passport size photograph, Aadhaar card, voter ID card and the like.
- Education certificate – The candidate should have suitable 10th or 12th mark sheet along with educational certificate to be produced for scrutiny by higher authorities.
- Income certificate – The candidate should furnish income certificate of family to justify their eligibility for the scheme.
- Residential proof – The address proof is an important domicile document that is required to check whether the candidate is native of state.
Government at Doorstep Scheme West Bengal – 100 % Scholarship for Adivasi Students.
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme Application
To apply online for the scheme, one has to online by filing up the registration form. The candidates who wish to get a motorcycle under the scheme an apply both through online and offline mode. However, no other details of steps of application have been stated by the higher authorities. The candidates have to keep a watch on the online portal, and it shall help them stay updated about the information relating to the scheme and its registration.
Q : What is the name of the scheme ?
Ans : WB Karmai Dharma Scheme.
Q : Who are the beneficiaries of scheme ?
Ans : Unemployed youth of the state.
Q : What is the main objective of scheme launch ?
Ans : Offer financial help to jobless youth.
Q : What is the total number of beneficiaries under the scheme ?
Ans : 2 lakhs.
Q : What is the official portal of scheme ?
Ans : wb.gov.in/.
Other Links –
- Sneher Parash Scheme in WB
- Bangla Pension Scheme in WB
- Snehaloy Housing Scheme in WB
- Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme in WB