Maharashtra Mahajob Portal -2022 online Maha Jobs Portal | Maha Job Portal Registration | Mahajob Portal 2020-2021 | mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in | Maha Jobs Maharashtra Gov in Portal Registration Login – Jobseekers Apply Online Form
A new 65000 industrial units have been set up in Mumbai during the post lockdown period amidst this pandemic. Out of this, 3,300 units are ready to offer employment to the beneficiaries who are listed in the above said scheme. Read on to know more about the requirement of employees by industrial units and correct method of online registration that shall help to offer employment to individuals in Mumbai.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Mahajob Portal 2022
|Name of portal launch
|Maharashtra Mahajob Portal 2020-2021
|Portal has been launched in
|Beneficiaries for portal launch
|recruitment of skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled for employment
|MahaJob Portal / Official Website
|Category of individual registration
|Both job seekers and industry units
|Department to launch the portal
|Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
Maharashtra Mahajob Portal Key Features
- Department to launch portal – The portal will be launched by Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation that is run by Mumbai state government
- Category of local recruiters – 950 trades and 17 sectors like engineering, textile, logistics and others are included to register for job under the portal
- Category of people – Both skilled and unskilled people can apply by registering on the portal and opt to get jobs in their desired industry.
Eligibility Criteria for registration under Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched by Maharashtra state government, only the natives of the state are eligible to register under the job portal
- Educational details – The candidates should have passed suitable education in school or equivalent institution to be eligible for the scheme perks
- Not part of other job portals – If candidates are applying for the scheme, they have to justify that they are not part of any other job portal to avail of the scheme and get the desired job
- Experience details – The candidate need to furnish suitable experience details in the industry they wish to get job later on from the portal
Documents required for Mahajob Portal registration
- Experience certificate – The employees should produce suitable experience certificates and details of previous organizations they have been part of to get a job from the portal.
- Identification proof – The candidate should have suitable Aadhaar card proof, voter ID card and the equivalent when they wish to register for the scheme and get job offers from the portal mentioned above
- Residential proof – The candidate need to proof that they are the native candidates of the state for which they have to furnish suitable domicile certificate to higher authority at the time of registration for the scheme
Online Registration Under Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
The portal has been launched and available for online registration by job seekers. Almost 80% of the jobs will be offered to the natives of the state and some others can also apply for the job options on the portal. The steps to apply online are listed as below.
- First visit the portal of Maha Jobs at link
- As the homepage of the portal shows up, you have to click on ‘Jobseeker registration’ option
- Here, you have to open the registration form under the tab or you can do so by clicking on the link
- After the registration form opens up, you have to click on it and enter correct details in the given spaces
- Make sure to enter correct details that shall help in fast approval of application. However, a single wrong information can result in rejection of application
- After you enter the mobile number, you will be sent OTP for its validation.
- Now, you have to create password that would help in login on the portal
- After this, click on the submit option and this would complete the registration procedure on the portal
This way, candidates can create profiles on the portal with correct educational and other details as required and use it to search for jobs on the portal.
What are the steps to follow to search for jobs on Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
- After candidate has created their job profile on the portal, they can search for desirable job options on the portal
- The candidates need to give suitable filters for suitable results of job options
- Following this, candidate can create their profile and using this, you can search for jobs at the job portals
- By applying suitable filters such as skill category, work experience, skill sub sector, select education, industry, district, taluka, place of activity
- Under the ‘search job’ section, you can look for the options available who are hiring currently
- Now, as the list of companies come up, you have to click on suitable company name and then choose the ‘view more’ option
- If requirement matches yours, you can click on the company and soon you will get job tracking ID
- Now, with help of ID you can track the application from the ‘applied job section’ on the portal by the ID and choosing the right industry
Sectors Under Maharashtra Mahajob Portal
There are a total of 17 sectors included to be listed under the portal and some of them are given as below:
Therefore, the Maharashtra Mahajob Portal will become an interactive platform one as both the employees and companies can look up to it. The candidates can search for companies to get jobs and the employers can search for skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled individuals on the portal. People who are in search of a job need to register online by filling up the application form.
Q.Which department will launch the portal?
A-Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
Q.What is the name of the portal?
A-Maharashtra Mahajob Portal 2020-2021
Q.Where will the portal be launched?
Q.Who are the beneficiaries for the portal launch?
A-Skilled and unskilled individuals of MaharAashtra
Q.What is the portal address?
Q.Which sectors are eligible to register in the above said portal?
A-Maharashtra government has taken up a total of 950 plus trades along with 17 different sectors such as engineering, textiles, logistic, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, processing, biotechnology and others
Q.Whom to connect when unable to register for jobs?
A-Call at customer care 022-61316405 or send an e-mail to mahajob.support.mahait.org portal
Q.What are the photograph requirements in the job portal?
A-The formats for photographs are jpg, jpeg, png format that is up to 2 MB size
Q.What to do when someone is having problems uploading bio-data?
A-Try uploading form in PDF format with file size up to 1 MB
- Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana
- Pant Pradhan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Maha Sharad Portal
- Maharashtra Bal Sangopan Yojana