Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana 2023 (Eligibility criteria, Official Website, Beneficiary List, Documents, Application form, Toll free Helpline Number, How to apply, Login)
The Odisha government is inviting online application for Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana launched on August 2013. The new online portal cmrfodisha.gov.in has been launched to encourage online registration for the scheme. The poor and the destitute in the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits and for this, they have to order online. So, read on to know about the details of the scheme in the following part of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana 2023
|Name of scheme
|Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
|Destitute and poor women in society
|Offer financial help to destitute women to perform last rites of family members
|Odisha state government
|Mode of application
|Toll Free Number
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Features
Target group under scheme –
The poor and destitute women will be offered the financial help to be able to perform last rite of family members
Total of financial help offer to beneficiaries –
A total of 14 crore will come to CMRF to help the destitute in Odisha. From this, rupees 10 crore will go to CMRF fund and the rest will be given to collector relating to the scheme
Financial coverage till date under scheme –
In last two years, a help of rupees 32 crores have been given to almost 1.68 lakh poor families in the state
Initiative is taken by –
The main initiative of the above said scheme has been taken by the Odisha state authorities in helping with universalizing the initiatives for better good of citizens of state
Assistance money under the scheme –
The rural families would be given rupees 2000 and the urban areas will get rupees 3000
Therefore, CMRF will give funds for the successful implementation of the scheme. This includes spending for AAHAR program and Mahaprayan service as well. The disbursement of the money will be done online by the portal started by the state government. This would help the family members carry out the last rites of dead persons without any problems and send as required.
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Eligibility
Residential details –
As the scheme has been started in Odisha, only the natives of the states are eligible to enjoy it.
Income details –
The candidate who wish to get the financial help from the scheme should furnish suitable annual income of the family to justify their claim for the scheme
Death certificate –
The family applying for the scheme should have the death certificate and other documents of the deceased person for which they are claiming to get the benefit
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Documents
- Identification proof – As suitable identification, candidate can furnish documents like Aadhaar card, income details, voter ID and equivalent details
- Domicile details – One should furnish suitable domicile documents to justify that they are the natives of the state and so, eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits
- Income certificate – The income certificate is a must to produce to justify that the candidate is suitable to get the scheme benefit
- Death certificate –It would justify the death of the person and help complete the last rites of family members
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Official Website
you can visit this Official Website to fill registration form.
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Download Application Form
- First, you need to visit the link.
- As the homepage comes up, you need to click on the ‘view’ link option that would download the PDF form of the scheme
- If you cannot get the link, directly click on this link.
- As the PDF form shows up on screen, you have to enter correct details in it before you proceed for its submission. A single wrong information in the form can result in rejection
- The beneficiaries can download the PDF form and fill it up manually and or take print out after filling it up online
- The form needs to be submitted with other supporting documents for scrutiny by higher authorities before the beneficiary is considered eligible to get the benefits
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana User Login
- First, you need to visit the Official portal
- After the homepage shows up, one can click on the Official Login – Harischandra Sahayata Yojana Click Here link
- This would show the form in the PDF format pertaining to the scheme
- The direct link to the form is this link.
- After this, the user login page relating to scheme would show up
- From here, the candidate can use the ‘user login’ section ad get the financial help required for cremation under the above said scheme
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Online Registration
The main objective of the scheme is to offer to needy and help with healthcare. The steps to register form online are given as below:
- First, you have to click on the Official portal
- Now, as the homepage shows up, you have to click on ‘apply online’ link that is available under the Welcome To Chief Minister’s Relief Fund section
- After this, the application from would show up on the screen and enter correct details in each of the sections
- Apart from the details, you have to attach income certificate, Aadhaar card, and patients’ details and correct proof of recommendation.
- After this, one has to click on the submit button that would complete the registration process and help the beneficiary enjoy the benefits
- You can also click on this link to get suitable scheme details.
How to Check Beneficiary Name from list
- First, you need to click on official link that would take you to the official page of beneficiary list
- This would open up the homepage of the portal and the click on the ‘HSY Beneficiary Details’ which is [present on main menu
- Now, you have to select the year from drop down list and click on the right option
- This would show up the list of beneficiaries and you can choose the name in the list manually
Odisha Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Toll free Number
Q : Who are the target group of the scheme?
Ans : Destitute and poor women in Odisha
Q : How much money would be given for rural and urban areas?
Ans : Rupees 2000 for rural areas and rupees 3000 for urban areas
Q : What is the official portal of the scheme?
Ans : cmrfodisha.gov.in
Q : What is the money given to CMRF to help the destitute in Odisha?
Ans : Rupees 14 crore
Q : Who has taken initiative to launch the scheme?
Ans : Odisha state government
Other Links –
- KALIA Yojana Odisha
- Odisha Mamata Scheme
- Odisha Sumangal Portal
- Odisha State Employment Exchange Mission