Tamil Nadu Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme 2023, (Health Scheme) Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
Chief Minister M.K. Stalin relaunches Kalaignar’s scheme which is under the healthcare sector. The scheme was launched back in 2006 but has been sabotaged on some political grounds. So, the present CM of the state decided to re-launch it for the help of the beneficiaries to get suitable medical help from government hospitals and healthcare centres of the state. For smooth implementation of the scheme, the higher authorities have taken initiative and set up health camps and have appointed special departments for the same. Read on to know more about other relevant details of the entitled scheme. Get to know where to go to get suitable medical assistance under the scheme in the state.
Table of Contents
Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme 2023
|Kalaignarin varum mun kappom
|17 specialties and departments
|Number of health camps
|1250 health camps
Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme Features
- Addition of specialties – Minister of Wellbeing and Household Welfare Ma. Subramanian has asked to add specialties for boosting the scheme and work on its immediate implementation.
- Arrangement of health camps – A total of 1250 health camps will be set up under the scheme to take care that beneficiaries get suitable help from the scheme
- Original scheme launched in – The original scheme has been launched by former Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi
- Beneficiaries to benefit from Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam – A total of 12.5 lakh beneficiaries have already benefitted from the original scheme plan
- Initiative of scheme re-launch – The main initiative of scheme re-launch is to help people get better medical assistance when diagnosed with diseases. In this relation, the patients have to go to government hospital and medical college for suitable assistance.
The declaration for scheme re-launch has been done in front of dignitaries such as Rural Industries T.M. Anbarasan, MPs Gouthama Sigamani and S.R. Parthibhan, Collector S. Karmegham and other senior officials of the state.
The chief minister of the state further laid the stone for other inspirational work in the state and sanctioned another rupees 23.28 crores for the same. It is mainly to enhance the healthcare department where the wellbeing of the common people of state can benefit.
Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme Eligibility
- Residential details – As the previous scheme and the latest one has been launched in Vazhapadi, Salem, only the natives of state can apply for the scheme benefits
- Medical documents – The applicants need to furnish suitable medical documents as proof to their medical condition and suitable details when applying for the same
- Income details of family – When applying for the scheme, it is better to furnish suitable annual income of the family to justify that they are eligible for the scheme benefits
Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme Documents
- Domicile details – The scheme is eligible only for natives and so, only one has to furnish domicile details at the time of registration
- Updated Medical reports – Make sure to furnish correct medical reports and doctor’s recommendations to let the higher authority understand that the applicant is suitable to enjoy the scheme benefits and get suitable medical help under the same. It will also help identify the correct illness of the person before they are considered suitable to get the scheme benefits
- Identification proof – One has to furnish suitable identification details such as voter ID, Aadhar card, or equivalent along with photo proof and address details at the time of registering for the scheme
- Income certificate – The applicant should give a suitable annual income certificate to be scrutinised by higher authority to find whether the applicant is eligible to get the scheme benefits of medical assistance and can opt for medical treatment at government hospitals.
Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme Application Process
The scheme has recently been re-launched by Vazhapadi, Salem chief minister and the application details are yet to be declared. Even, the portal hasn’t come up yet and as soon as it comes up, the beneficiaries selected will be the first to know about the details and apply for it at the earliest to get benefits from it. It will be mainly through the health camps that will be started in 15 zones in the state under guidance of the specialty departments in Chennai. The beneficiaries have to keep a note of its portal launch as the updates will be available on the same.
Q : What is the main idea behind scheme launch?
Ans : Offer healthcare facilities
Q : Who has launched the scheme?
Ans : Ma. Subramanian, Minister for Health and Family Welfare
Q : How many new camps will be started?
Ans : 1250 health camps
Q : Who has taken initiative for scheme launch?
Ans : Chennai Chief Minister MK Stalin
Q : When was the initial scheme launched?
Ans : 2006
Other Links –
- Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- Tamil Nadu CM Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
- Tamil Nadu New Smart Ration Card