Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam Scheme) 2023, Temples, Time, Benefits, Beneficiaries, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number
The mass feeding scheme has been launched in Tamil Nadu by Chief Minister, MK Stalin. It has been launched in different temples with the main goal that almost 7500 devotees can benefit from it. The scheme will help the devotees at the temple and it covers up two temples under the assigned department. Read on to get more idea about the scheme benefits that the beneficiaries are expected to enjoy under this.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam Scheme) 2023
|Mass Feeding Scheme
|Devotees at temple
|Chief Minister M.K. Stalin
|Total Devotees Benefitted
|Arulmigu Aranganathaswamy temple in Srirangam; Arulmigu Dhandayuthapaniswamy temple in Palani
|16th September, 2021
|8 am to 10 PM
Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam) Scheme Features
- Target group of scheme – The state government authorities have come up with scheme initiative.
- Objective of scheme launch – It is mainly to help of devotees to get easy supply of food in the temples.
- Scheme initiative taken by – Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin has come up with scheme initiative.
- Temples to be part of scheme – Subramaniya Swamy temple in Tiruchendur; Mariamman temple in Samayapuram and Subramanya Swami temple in Tiruttani.
- Time to get the food – The devotees will get the food supply from 8 AM to 10 PM in the temples.
- Ministers present at inauguration – HR&CE Minister P.K. Sekarbabu; Fisheries Minister Anitha R. Radhakrishnan; Minister for Dairy Development S.M. Nasar; Chief Secretary V. Irai Anbu and legislators were present at digital inauguration of the scheme.
Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam) Scheme Eligibility
- Residential details – The candidates should be natives of Tamil Nadu visiting the temple to be eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Time slot to get food – The feeding scheme is applicable from 8 Am to 10 PM in the temple area.
Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam) Scheme Documents
As this is a newly launched scheme, the list of necessary documents to be furnished at the time of registration is yet to be declared by the higher authorities of the state. However, candidates applying for the same need to furnish valid domicile details to ensure that they are the natives of the state.
Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam) Scheme Application
Even the application process and mode will be declared soon by the authorities and one can know about it once the official portal pertaining to the scheme is introduced. This is one the beneficiaries can enjoy the benefits of the scheme and get the food visiting at the temple.
Q : What do you understand by the Mass Feeding Scheme?
Ans : Offer mass feeding facility at temple area in Tamil Nadu.
Q : Who are the target people under Mass Feeding Scheme?
Ans : Devotees in temple
Q : How many devotees to be covered daily under Mass Feeding Scheme?
Ans : 7, 500
Q : Which are the temples where Mass Feeding Scheme will be implemented?
Ans : Subramaniya Swamy temple in Tiruchendur; Subramanya Swami temple in Tiruttani and Mariamman temple in Samayapuram.
Q : What is the time slot to offer mass feeding?
Ans : 8 Am to 10 PM
Other Links –
- Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- Tamil Nadu CM Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
- Tamil Nadu New Smart Ration Card