AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme, 2023, (offer financial assistance and insurance claim, Online Apply, Eligibility criteria, Documents, List, last date, portal, helpline toll free number)
The YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2023 is a newly launched scheme by Andhra Pradesh state government. The main purpose of scheme launch is to offer financial assistance and insurance claim help for the poor farmers of the state. It will cover up almost all categories of crops for the help of the farmers such that the insurance amount is paid by the state government. Read on to know more about other relevant benefits of the scheme that shall help the farmers to register for it online and avail of the benefits.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme – Apply for Free Borewell
Table of Contents
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Launched Detail
|YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2020
|Benefits to be offered under scheme
|Government will offer crop insurance for farmers
|Mode of application for scheme
|Date of scheme launched
|Insurance to be paid by government
|Rupees 1252 crores
|Toll free helpline number
Features of the AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Target group of scheme – The poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh are the target group who will benefited under the scheme
- Benefits of the scheme – The scheme shall offer benefits to near about 70 lakh farmers living in Andhra Pradesh
- Premium amount – The premium amount for the scheme should be given by state government on behalf of the poor farmers of the state
- Different types of crops – there are a total of 22 types of crops that will be covered to cultivation during the kharif season
- Amount required for registration – The applicants need to pay only rupee 1 for online enrolment for the scheme
- Total insurance amount to be paid – A total rupees 1252 crores insurance money will be paid for the poor farmers by the state government
The interested candidates should try to apply online for the scheme within the given date deadline for registration under the scheme. The government has announced suitable budget allocation for successful implementation of the scheme.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme AP – Financial Security to the Advocates.
Eligibility Criteria for the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible
- Income details – The farmers need to produce details of their annual income in order to justify their eligibility for the scheme
- Category of farmers – The farmers producing different types of crops and suffering loss during the kharif season are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits
Though no limit of the crop insurance has yet been set by the state government, it may come up in the near future. It is mainly done for the benefits of the poor farmers who find it hard to pay the insurance money in the time of bad crop seasons and yields. With the insurance money, the farmers can make up for the loss of crops due to rains.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Required Documents
- Domicile details – The farmers need to furnish suitable domicile documents to authentic that they are the permanent residents of the state
- Farming details – The farmers need to produce proper farming details at the time of registration for the scheme to justify their eligibility for the same
- Identification details – The farmers should produce Adhaar Card, ration card, or equivalent option at the time of registration for the scheme
- Bank details – The bank details are essential for the state government to help the farmers with the crop insurance amount.
However, the farmers can get benefits for insurance of 22 different types of crops under the above said scheme.
YSR Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme – Beneficiary List.
Application Form, How to apply online for the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
As this is a newly launched scheme, the details of the procedure are yet to come up. However, the state government is inviting application for online registration of the scheme. It shall help the farmers to get rid of the insurance problem and with the financial assistance; they can make up for the crop loss and poor farming productivity.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Beneficiary List
Coming soon after farmers’ registration
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Application Form Status
All would be cleared after launching online portal…
Q : Who are the beneficiaries of the YSR Free Crop Insurance ?
Ans : Poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
Q : How to apply for the scheme registration ?
Ans : Online
Q : How much insurance has been claimed to be waived off by state government ?
Ans : Rupees 1,252 crores
Q : What is the total number of beneficiaries under the scheme ?
Ans : 9.48 lakh farmers.
Other Links –
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Panta Runalu Scheme
- YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme