Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme TN, Education at Doorstep 2021, Online Application, Eligibility, Documents, Registration, Official Website, Helpline Number
The education system has deeply been affected due to the pandemic chaos. Students have faced psychological challenges while adjusting with the changes in the arena of education. In order to make the process smoother, governments keep proposing and devising different schemes. Recently, we have seen the news in the same light from the state of Tamil Nadu. Here the state government has come up with the scheme called Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme. The scheme is meant to bring school education at doorsteps. To understand in detail about this newly launched scheme, let us go through the article.
Table of Contents
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme TN 2021
|Name of the scheme
|Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
|Education at Doorsteps
What is Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
The Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme is the brainchild of the Tamil Nadu government. The scheme is devised to help students against the turmoil created by the pandemic. As pandemic has affected the course of education to a great extent, the government is trying to aid school students with the notion of door step learning. To serve the purpose the government is appointing volunteers. Students who are enrolled with government schools will get volunteers who will teach them.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Objectives
- The very first purpose of the scheme is to provide the doorstep learning in order to compensate for the losses during the pandemic.
- It aims for the enrollment of one lakh students from the state with the government schools.
- The government will appoint volunteers. These volunteers will get selected from the school management committees.
- The volunteers will reach the doorsteps in order to teach the students.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Features
- The scheme aims to enroll one lakh students with the government schools.
- Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme has been devised in accordance with the inputs given by prominent educationists, UNESCO alongwith Economic Advisory Council of State Government.
- The volunteers who are appointed by the government will reach students in order to improve the condition of education.
- These volunteers are going to be the goodwill messengers from the side of the government.
- As of now, 67,961 women, 32 trans and 18,557 men have been selected for taking up the task of volunteers.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Eligibility
- School students of Tamil Nadu who are enrolled with government schools.
- In order to be the volunteers, interested candidates have to produce their experience, place of birth and educational qualifications in front of school management committees.
Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Official Website
As we Know the government has recently announced the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme, so any official website has not been designed till date. The government will soon update the required information.
Q : Who started the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
Ans : Tamil Nadu Government
Q : Who are the beneficiaries of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
Ans : School Students
Q : Who proposed the idea of Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
Ans : Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Q : When was the Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme launched?
Ans : 2021
Q : Who will select the volunteers for Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme?
Ans : School Management Committees.
Other Articles –
- Tamil Nadu Kalaignarin Varum Mun Kappom Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Govt Pongal Gift Scheme
- Tamil Nadu Mass Feeding (Annadhanam Scheme)
- Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme